Prime Time Healthcare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Prime Time Healthcare

Sort:

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Prime Time Healthcare (Omaha, NE) in January 2013.

Interview

I met directly with the owners as the company was small and just starting. It was casual but intense. Their passion for the company is what sold me and helped me take the leap over to Prime Time Healthcare.

Interview Questions

• What would I offer them over any other candidate they were interested in?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Prime Time Healthcare (Omaha, NE) in March 2016.

Interview

I had two interviews with upper management. Typical interview questions were asked. Management was pleasant and helpful. After the second interview I received a phone call and was hired on for the position. The interview process was fairly comparable in regards to any other interview.

Interview Questions

• They asked how I would handle examples of issues I might run into with external staff.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Prime Time Healthcare (Omaha, NE) in January 2016.

Interview

Very easy, phone interview, then panel interview. If selected from the group of peers sign over paperwork. Then your hired and will figure out when you will start on your start date

Certified Nursing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Prime Time Healthcare (Stamford, CT) in June 2016.

Interview

The interview process I would say is a couple of weeks.Once you accept the contract, the recruiter will giv you a contract to go over and sign if you agree to it, It pretty much tell you your do's and don't with there company.

Interview Questions

• How long have you been doing this line of work, why do you like the work that you do. what kind of job settings have you worked in the past.   Answer Question