PrimeLending Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

Sort:

Junior Loan Processor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PrimeLending (Austin, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

They called me 2 weeks before my move and were kind enough to wait for me to get here. The interview lasted 90 minutes, which was good in vetting me and making sure it was the proper match.

IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carrollton, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at PrimeLending (Carrollton, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

A recruiting agency provided some contact information and helped setup the interviews. First a phone screening and then a face to face interview. It included all members of the team and allowed each team member to bring specific questions. It also provided a quick understanding of the team that I would be managing. This was a pleasant experience.

Interview Questions

• The focus was on technology and experience as you would expect, but significant time was spent on the unique culture as well.   Answer Question

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PrimeLending (Saint Louis, MO) in March 2013.

Interview

Everything was based off past two years experience.... W2's and current pay stubs.
    general questions about how to handle situations.
    They asked questions about your personality and family, very personal.
    They give a personality/math test.

Interview Questions

• They give you a test that a college kid would have a hard time passing.   Answer Question

Negotiation

You can nogotiate the garantee.

Mortgage Loan Processor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PrimeLending (Dallas, TX) in June 2014.

Interview

Discussed over drinks at a bar for lunch. Very informal and did not really discuss the job in detail Very easy process. The actual hiring process took a long time due to managers being out of the office.

Negotiation

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PrimeLending.

Interview

very comfortable and informal, met at a coffee shop and discussed job, manager was very personable and easy to conversate with. Felt like we were already friends, we discussed the job at length and what was expected, you do really have to know the job to get through the interview.

Negotiation

I was offered more than I was going to ask for

Database Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at PrimeLending (Dallas, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

Very nice, and met industry standards. The requirement to hire was very immediate due to short staffing in the team. Interview process was smooth and took less than 3 days to know the outcome.

Interview Questions

• Database Replication concepts   1 Answer

Loan Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at PrimeLending (Charlotte, NC) in November 2017.

Interview

I was interviewed for the position of loan officer and I called to find out if they had any available positions and was able to arrange an interview immediately. They were able to schedule me for an appointment the next day. Since I had loan officer experience and was already licensed, they were able to start me within two weeks.

Interview Questions

• They asked about Why I wanted to work for PrimeLending and what I had to offer a company like theirs   1 Answer

Loan Originator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kalamazoo, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PrimeLending (Kalamazoo, MI) in November 2016.

Interview

Met with production manager in person; interviewed with regional manager and then branch manager by phone. It was comprehensive and provided plenty of information for me to make a sound decision.

Interview Questions

• I was asked if I enjoyed llamas...   1 Answer

Senior Full Stack Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PrimeLending (Plano, TX) in December 2015.

Interview

Software Development Manager called for a phone screen. A developer came in 20 minutes late to the interview. The dev asked me a couple of questions, and I guess he didn't like my answers. It was painfully obvious that they did not want to continue with the process. I tried to stay positive by asking my own questions, but I could tell that they didn't care, so I said I had no more questions.

I let the HR person know that same day that I was no longer interested.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle routing with Angular?   1 Answer

Set Up Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PrimeLending (Plano, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

Easy and relaxed. Did not feel much like an interview. Lots of laughing and joking around. Very few questions were asked. Was promised bonus and overtime - has not happen.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was none.