PrimeSource Building Products Interview Questions

Updated Mar 11, 2020

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at PrimeSource Building Products

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at PrimeSource Building Products

Found 20 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lebanon, TN
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at PrimeSource Building Products (Lebanon, TN) in Mar 2020

Interview

Applied online on their website. Passed to next step of personality assessment; next step was verbal and math assessments; next step was being invited to do a phone interview. I was told that the position was given to an internal candidate, so I didn't move on past the phone interview. Something to keep in mind that I may have failed at, the above may have been a tactic to see if I would "sell" myself or just take her explanation (like a customer saying they went with a competitor). I don't know, but maybe keep this in mind if it happens to you

Interview Questions
  • Was not asked any questions
    Answer Question
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PrimeSource Building Products (United States)

Interview

The interview was fairly simple. Just the standard questions that you hear at every interview, there was nothing complicated or anything that stood out. i did find it odd that I interviewed with osme people that were not on the team or that I would even work with.

Interview Questions
  • Can you provide an example of how dealt with a difficult person on a previous project or company and how did you handle it.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. The process took 4 months. I interviewed at PrimeSource Building Products (United States)

Interview

Phone call and then a video conference which discussed my previous job experience, skills, know how, etc. There were very easy questions and if you have any experience at all, you'll feel it is easy. The testing process is a little more intense and you must understand collagr math in order to be picked for an interview.

Interview Questions
PrimeSource Building Products
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at PrimeSource Building Products (United States)

Interview

One interview with an HR representative from Texas. Went very well. Then a week later an interview with the hiring manager. I have been waiting for 3 days since to hear back. Not sure if I am being impatient.

Interview Questions
PrimeSource Building Products
Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX
Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PrimeSource Building Products (Irving, TX) in Jan 2019

Interview

About 30 min, very informative. HR contact was very helpful. Company is long standing and profitable. Leader in its industry. Employees were very knowledgeable. Overall was very pleased with the full interview process. I believe it will be a great company to be employed at.

Interview Questions
  • Wanted to see would be a good fit. Would travel be okay and working extended hours occasionally. What is your learning style. Why are u looking to leave.
Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PrimeSource Building Products (New York, NY)

Interview

I applied online through LinkedIn and almost a week later was contacted by a recruiter from PrimeSource. The phone interview was brief and only lasted maybe 10 minutes, it was your standard phone interview where they just ask about your work experience and explain the job. The recruiter then said he would forward my information to the hiring manager, I was then contacted by the hiring manager several days later for a in person interview. The in person interview was done with two of the managers in the department I was applying for. The interview was very relaxed and they where both very nice and it didn't feel like your typical interview that can feel very stiff and uncomfortable. They didn't just ask me questions from a list, they actually seemed interested in getting to know me and why I was right for the job. I can honestly say it was the best interview I've ever experienced.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stockton, CA
Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PrimeSource Building Products (Stockton, CA) in Jul 2018

Interview

Phone interviews, and multiple in-person interviews. Very misleading. Through the process, they were continually making comments like "Your a great fit", "When you start, we can quickly move on this...", "We have no concerns about you taking this position" and many others. I left each interview feeling like a million bucks! They said that I would hear from them about moving forward by such & such day. I was very excited about the new opportunity with PrimeSource. Then nothing! I am very disapointed.

Interview Questions
  • They Ghosted me! This is why employers are getting this type of action performed on them. Managers and Hiring departments, this is not the "Great Recession". Those of us in the industry see each other regularly and we talk to each other. If you wonder why you cannot find a good candidate, look in the mirror.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX
Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PrimeSource Building Products (Dallas, TX) in Jun 2018

Interview

Weird. Interviewer started by asking about my childhood. And asked about little else. An outside recruiter was used who wasn't the most sophisticated recruiter I've ever engaged with.

Interview Questions
PrimeSource Building Products
Anonymous Employee in Aberdeen, MD
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PrimeSource Building Products (Aberdeen, MD) in May 2017

Interview

They explain their employment history and qualifications and love to hear your history and your not being grilled at the interview. They treat you like your friends just chatting at a restaurant

Interview Questions
  • How much warehouse experience do you have?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stockton, CA
Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PrimeSource Building Products (Stockton, CA) in Jun 2016

Interview

I applied online. A week later, I got an email from a recruiter to do a digital recording video. I thought I did well, but I guess I didn't. The questions were not hard. There were 12 of them.

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 20