Prince George's Community College Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Prince George's Community College

2.4

Math Tutor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Largo, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Prince George's Community College (Largo, MD) in May 2013.

Interview

Briefly discussed my qualifications for becoming a math tutor. The interview went smoothly since I passed the minimum prerequisite of obtaining a C in College Algebra. Since I was an Engineering major I did well in my remaining matchless up to Differential Equations. But I did not take Statistics.

Interview Questions

• Did I passed all the prerequisites for becoming a Math Tutor?   1 Answer

Adjunct Faculty Interview

Anonymous Employee in Largo, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Prince George's Community College (Largo, MD) in February 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by email and was told I was recommended by a mutual colleague. Was asked if I was interested in teaching a course. It was very last-minute and subject to approval almost after the fact. Contacted by phone to discuss the particulars and the textbook. Really seemed like they were just looking for a warm body.

Interview Questions

• Are you interested in teaching a course?   1 Answer

Adjunct Professor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Prince George's Community College.

Interview

I was asked to produce a lesson plan and then deliver a full lesson to a group of current faculty members and administrators. I was also asked some standard questions about my experience and how I would handle being in a racially/ ethnically diverse classroom setting.

Interview Questions

• What is your teaching pedagogy? How comfortable are you with teaching racially diverse students?   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Largo, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Prince George's Community College (Largo, MD) in January 2015.

Interview

There is always a panel interview. Generally, the panel has already pre-selected who they'd like to hire. The "panel interview" is just for human resources purposes. They ask about 10 - 12 questions and then you can ask questions of the panel.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want the position?   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Largo, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Prince George's Community College (Largo, MD) in June 2011.

Interview

The hiring managers make the final selection. Interview questions are given before the interview. Positions are filled in a timely basis based upon budgetary requirements and the needs of the individual department.

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Largo, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Prince George's Community College (Largo, MD) in December 2014.

Interview

No matter what was said in my interview, the panel had already made up their minds that I would not be considered for second round interviews. It didn’t matter that I was an internal candidate, had more educational background than anyone that I interviewed and had been doing the job for a year. Horrible management & leadership robbed me of an opportunity to grown with the school.

Recruitment Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Prince George's Community College in March 2017.

Interview

Email saying I got a phone interview. Then a quick 20-30 minute phone Interview which I thought went sort of well, and the woman interviewing me sounded like she was willing to give me an in person interview. After the phone interview she told me that she thought I was a strong candidate and should hear back in a few days. Never heard back after 1.5 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Describe your recruitment process for the company you currently work for?   Answer Question

Graphic Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Prince George's Community College in October 2018.

Interview

Very informal, through Google Hangout, it was typical to scam formats. I'll report back on the result of the situation. I doubt the actual college is a scam, but someone might be using their name. *unconfirmed
    "Does your bank allows you to make a cheque Deposit Via ATM to avoid you standing in line and to Enable the Company to Confirm the Deposit through the Deposit receipt?"

Interview Questions

• Let’s say you’re designing a new logo for our school . What would it look like?   Answer Question

ESL Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyattsville, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Prince George's Community College (Hyattsville, MD) in June 2013.

Interview

The review was very professional. I was asked about teaching experience, how I would handle certain situations, and a description was given of the job duties and time required. I was told about the registration process, the extremely high number of students who would show up for registration, and the inability of the University, due to lack of funding for the requisite number of teachers, to service all who appear to register.

Interview Questions

• Have you worked with students, in the past, who may not totally understand English?   Answer Question

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Prince George's Community College (Largo, MD) in June 2014.

Interview

The interview is very appropriate for screening and weeding. Employers try to complete the necessary intake to make a good and prosperous fit for the company for positive outcomes.

Interview Questions

• What and how to handle sexual harassment by a co-worker?   1 Answer