Prince Telecom Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 13, 2018

1.6

Installation Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Asheville, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Prince Telecom (Asheville, NC) in March 2015.

Interview

Terrible, asked random questions about unrelated scenarios to the industry, questions with multiple answers not sure of which was wanted, Manager went on vacation after interview, since I was not contacted I made a contract commitment to another company on short term, Supervisor who contacted me said prince telecom had a letter of employment for me, which would be standing until I completed the obligation I committed to. Manager returned from Vacation, I finished my obligation, Manager was put off I did not drop other offer and also only stated what Prince Telecom had for me was no longer valid as he knew nothing about it. advised me to start the Process over and we would see if a job was there for me....

Interview Questions

• you have 2 odd shaped beat up bottles, one holds 5 gallons, the other hold 3 gallons,... you are to take water from the Faucet... and fill a basin with Precisely Seven Gallons ... how would you accomplish that...   2 Answers

Installer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scranton, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Prince Telecom (Scranton, PA) in April 2017.

Interview

Very quick, didn't seem like my answers mattered and I would get the interview regardless. Very easy pre-screen process and the interview was scheduled in ten minutes. It seems they will hire anyone. Production pay is always a scam and so when I heard that I ran.

Interview Questions

• How would you resolve a customer dispute?   1 Answer

Cable Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scranton, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Prince Telecom (Scranton, PA) in March 2017.

Interview

Super easy anyone can really get a job here unless you are not a creep. Show that you are interested in the company and you will def get the job.

Cable Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Prince Telecom (Richmond, VA) in September 2014.

Interview

It was over the phone then I had to do some hands on to show that I could do the work. I also had to answer some question to see if I was the right fit for the job as well as show that I could get along with other employees.

Interview Questions

• Do I have any customer experince   1 Answer

Field Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Prince Telecom (Milwaukee, WI) in June 2010.

Interview

Manager asked me if im willing to work long hours and if I need time to study for a test (drug test)

Interview Questions

Negotiation

there isnt one

Tech/Warehouse/Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Prince Telecom (Albuquerque, NM) in October 2014.

Interview

FAST, 2 UA'S-(URINE ANALYSIS ) FOR NO REASON. asked if I can pass a drug screen and background and was told i'd be trained, and took another two weeks just to get back with me, then another two weeks before i stated, and another two weeks pass before I got paid. had no money for 3 months trying to get started with prince.

Interview Questions

• can you pass a pre-screened background check ?   1 Answer

Negotiation

NONE- Mislead tech's on pay, before hire

Installation Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Prince Telecom (Portland, OR) in June 2014.

Interview

It was quick and the questions were very vague! Didn't have to try hard to impress anyone. It seems like they were struggling to keep employees due to there high turn over, so they were rushing to get me in the door.

Interview Questions

• Whats your driving record like.   1 Answer