ProCure Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ProCure Interview Questions

Interviews at ProCure

Medical Physicist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ProCure (Bloomington, IN) in May 2011.

Interview

I interview with several people over the course of one very long day. I talked to one person for a while then that person would walk me through the building to the next person.

Corporate Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ProCure (New York, NY) in August 2014.

Interview

It was a multi stage process that included 3 rounds. It also included a modeling test. I interview with the head of corporate finance, the CEO, the head of business development and an HR representative.

Interview Questions

• Please complete a three statement model given a short summary of a scenario.   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Franklin, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ProCure (Franklin, NJ) in September 2015.

Interview

Phone Interview then in person interview. You meet with your boss, your bosses boss, and your counterpart, then HR. Everyone was really friendly during this process. Be sure to dedicated 2 hours to the interview.

Interview Questions

• What are my long term goals?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They weren't prepared for what I ask for but they were willing to negotiate.

Concierge Interview

Anonymous Employee in Somerset, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ProCure (Somerset, NJ) in May 2015.

Interview

Met with HR and my current manager. Process was quick and easy. Wanted me to start extremely soon and did not really respect the fact I wanted to give a two week notice. They really stressed the drug test and it was hard for me to get it done because of working overnight hours. Outside that very friendly and fun interview.

Interview Questions

• Questions like have you work in patient care before? Give me some examples of patient or customer care from your experience. Can you work nights? Are you willing to work part time?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ProCure.

Interview

4 interviews, 2 over the phone and 2 in person on-site. The interview wasn't the kind of technology quizzing that you see at a lot of tech jobs; just a one on one. Very startup feeling. Hired quickly and without much preamble (or negotiation for pay). Interviews were quick and efficient and didn't feel stuffy or awkward.

Interview Questions

• There was no unexpected questions during the interview process.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Very little negotiations happened; I was offered the job at x salary, and was told that they didn't negotiate. I sat on that for an evening to think about it, but decided in the end that it was worth it even without that.