ProHEALTH Care Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at ProHEALTH Care

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Accessioner Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at ProHEALTH Care.

Interview

Quick interview
    Very informal
    You’re called in for an interview you meet with the manager and possibly director answer a few simple questions about yourself and provide a potential start date

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here ?   1 Answer

Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jericho, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at ProHEALTH Care (Jericho, NY).

Interview

I waited a long time, filled out a very long application, and was then interviewed. They did not check my references and they did not do a background check. The interviewer was very distracted and on her cell phone texting.

EMR Trainer/Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Success, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ProHEALTH Care (Lake Success, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

Fairly quick interview process. General questions like tell me about yourself, why you want to work here, what do you know about this company, etc. Then interviewer went into details about the company, job description, time for questions. Thats all.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about prohealth care?

Tell me about yourself.   1 Answer

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ProHEALTH Care in March 2018.

Interview

I applied through the ProHealth Care website and received a response from upper management in under a week. There was a brief phone screening before getting invited for an in-person interview. During the interview I was able to meet multiple members of the management team. An offer and accept was given within the same week. Smooth on-boarding procedure with an informative orientation.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose ProHealth for emplacement?   1 Answer