ProHealth Care (WI) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ProHealth Care (WI) Interview Questions

Interviews at ProHealth Care (WI)

2.4

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ProHealth Care (WI).

Interview

I had a total of three interviews.. They went well very detailed about the job. Was offered the job almost a month later. I thought I didn’t get the job but they were waiting to fill other positions as well

Patient Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brookfield, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ProHealth Care (WI) (Brookfield, WI) in March 2011.

Interview

The hiring manager was very pleasant and the questions were very straight-forward. The interview itself lasted approximately 15 minutes or so and consisted of pretty standard, behavioral/situation-based inquiries. The interview was much more casual than most I have had and I greatly enjoyed working with this particular manager for the first two years of my employment with the company. However, ProHealth Care has changed significantly since this time and my undersstanding is that the current interview process is not nearly as laid back as it was eight years ago.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation when you had to deal with an angry customer. What was your response, what actions did you take, etc.   1 Answer

Patient Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Menomonee Falls, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ProHealth Care (WI) (Menomonee Falls, WI) in March 2011.

Interview

Went to job fair, selected job interested in and applied. Interviewed on the spot. Job offer was a few days later. Several days later I was called and had a phone interview. Then the following week, I received my offer via phone.

Interview Questions

• Typing skills? Used to a fast paced work environment.   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ProHealth Care (WI).

Interview

Recruiter called to setup time for phone interview. Since we had been playing phone tag, when the recruiter finally reached me, we ended up doing the phone interview at that time. The recruiter then setup an in person interview with the hiring manager. The in person interview was with the hiring manager and other people in similar roles.

Information Systems Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ProHealth Care (WI) in November 2018.

Interview

I thought PHCs interview process was poor. First, when you apply for a job, you are required to take a personality test. In other words, before you even have an interview, you need to devote an additional 30-45 minutes to complete this test which let's be honest, is a waste of time. Second, the IT recruiter was about as lackluster as they come, zero enthusiasm about the organization, or the role. Third, the questions she asked were those same old "explain a time you have had to tell someone no" type questions, nothing to actually engage in conversation, purely scripted. Fourth, I thought this was odd, the recruiter asked about any/all criminal background information. No qualifying the question (i.e. relevant criminal background) or timeframe, just a blanket questions about any/all criminal history.
     Considering it was the first interview and the question itself poses legal dilemmas with regard to hiring decisions, I was surprised. Having interviewed at another, much larger healthcare system in the area, I can say that PHC is unique in this regard.

All around, bad interview experience, PHC is a relatively weak healthcare organization in SE Wisconsin compared to their competitors, bad hiring practices and recruiters sure isn't going to help.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you were given a report with bad data, how did you handle it.   Answer Question

ProHealth Care (WI) Response

Feb 18, 2019 – Employment Brand Manager

It is unusual for us to receive such an unfavorable interview process review. We have a dynamic team of professional recruiters who ask the initial screening questions before moving employment... More

Health Fitness Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pewaukee West, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ProHealth Care (WI) (Pewaukee West, WI) in March 2014.

Interview

First had a phone interview. At the end of the phone call we scheduled an in-person interview that consisted of going over my resume, a facility tour, and basic information about how the process of everything.

Interview Questions

• Describe one time when you let something slip through the cracks.   Answer Question

Dishwasher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ProHealth Care (WI) (Milwaukee, WI) in October 2014.

Interview

It was very simple and only basic questions were asked. No questions were in depth. There were no issues and the employer showed me the whole building on the day that I interviewed

Customer Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oconomowoc, WI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ProHealth Care (WI) (Oconomowoc, WI).

Interview

very easy at the time I started as an intern with oconomowoc years ago this is not a current interview, those that I interviewed with are no longer with the company and only a few that were in the department at the time are still around

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ProHealth Care (WI) in August 2014.

Interview

Initial communication was by HR requesting a phone interview via email. Interview was promptly scheduled and at the end of the phone interview an interview with the hiring manager was scheduled for the following week. I received an offer within one week of the phone interview with HR so they were very prompt. Interview questions were typically what you would expect (a couple situational questions, strengths, weaknesses, etc.). During both interviews I was asked to go through all my past clinicals from school. Also asked if there were any clinical situations that were particularly rememberable. Nothing too difficult or unexpected.

Interview Questions

• What do you like to do in your free time   1 Answer

Human Resources Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waukesha, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at ProHealth Care (WI) (Waukesha, WI) in September 2009.

Interview

Did very well on phone interviews with 4 managers, thought an offer was coming. after several weeks, they decided to upgrade the position and ruled me out

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in moving to Wisconsin   1 Answer