ProTrans International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ProTrans International Interview Questions

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at ProTrans International

Operations Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ProTrans International.

Interview

They called me the day after I applied. I was surprised and skeptical about this, but it was fine. I arrived early and sat in a small waiting area. An HR rep came and escorted me to the interview room. I sat in a room with two managers. It was pretty easy going.

Interview Questions

• Regular stuff: describe your strengths/weaknesses, talk about a time when you had to solve a problem at work...regular stuff like that. No curve balls.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ProTrans International in December 2014.

Interview

This company uses an initial phone screening then a half day interview to determine who is selected for the TDP program. The phone screen is pretty casual, basically they just ask about the information on your resume and tell you a little bit more about the program. The half day interview is fairly challenging. I have been through harder interviews and I have had easier interviews. There are two interviews and each is only 30 minutes so they are pretty fast paced. My first interview had 2 people that were in upper management. My second interview had 3 executives (C-Level people as in CFO, etc). I actually felt more comfortable in my second interview as the first one was very stuffy and one interviewer seemed extra skeptical and really challenged me as I sold myself. You also get a tour of facilities and get to have a "round table discussion" with current members of the TDP.

Interview Questions

• Why do you feel you are a good fit for the talent development program?   Answer Question

Negotiation

The offer is non negotiable.

Talent Development Program Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at ProTrans International.

Interview

One day rotational interview. It was honestly a joke, very unprofessional management and overall poor interview setting. Most of the interview questions were redundant and foolish. Other than that they asked fairly generic questions about general business and your future plans.

Interview Questions

Pay is far too low, even for out of college. Management seemed very poor.

Talent Development Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ProTrans International (Indianapolis, IN) in December 2013.

Interview

My friend suggested that I emailed the recruiter which I did. I got an email a few days later from two individuals. One is a general recruiter and the other was a recruiter for ProTrans' Talent Development Program (TDP). I was send information for a career day on December 18th. I went to the Career day and it was very informative where they had a few presentations about ProTrans' history, different departments, and about the TDP itself. You will also get a tour of the corporate office building.

You have two panel interviews. The panel is made of up middle to upper management. The questions themselves are not difficult. At the end, they take you out to a nice restaurant for lunch. I was there from 8AM to pretty much 2:30PM

Interview Questions

• 1.) Describe a manager that you would like to work for and describe yourself and what kind of manager that you would be

2.) Describe your decision making process

3.) Describe how you would handle different projects at the same time   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Route Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ProTrans International (Indianapolis, IN).

Interview

I met their recruiter at a career fair and was given an interview a few weeks later. The interview consisted of meeting with 2 of the 3 operations managers, individually, for about 15-30 minutes. The questions revolved around how much I knew about the industry or getting to know me personally. It was very relaxed and they both were very willing to answer my questions as well. The dress is business casual.

Interview Questions

• Asked me how much I knew about Microsoft Excel. I wouldn't say that I'm very well learned in the arts of Excel, but I know my way around and how to make pivot tables. He told me after I answered the question that he really didn't care how much I knew about Excel, but that he was looking for honesty.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was told that I would be making $40k starting out when I spoke to the recruiter initially, but after the interview I was offered $38.5k. I was told that review time would come in 90 days and that I should be making the $40k if I passed a successful review.

Supply Chain Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Farmington Hills, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ProTrans International (Farmington Hills, MI) in February 2011.

Interview

Loose, relaxed interview. May be difficult now