Process Systems Enterprise (PSE) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Process Systems Enterprise (PSE) Interview Questions

Interviews at Process Systems Enterprise (PSE)

2.4

Consulting Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Process Systems Enterprise (PSE) (London, England (UK)) in September 2014.

Interview

The first stage included a phone interview with the line manager. Then, in the second stage I had to give a technical presentation (on a topic of my choice, prepared in advance) and then I had two more interviews and one skills test all in the same day.

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hammersmith, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Process Systems Enterprise (PSE) (Hammersmith, England (UK)) in February 2019.

Interview

Initially called by a recruiter. Then I had two phone interviews, one technical and one is about how I fit into the company as an employee. Then they sent me a Java programming assignment. Then got into the final stage face-to-face technical interview with Senior Developers. They run through my technical coding test asking how and why I program that way. Then they run through my CV, code review and problem-solving exercises which were tricky for me.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Process Systems Enterprise (PSE) (London, England (UK)) in November 2015.

Interview

She asked me some questions about 20 minutes. Actually I got this interview by employee referral. Thus she just asked me some brief question and finally I got the rejection email.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me something about yourself?   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Process Systems Enterprise (PSE) in July 2017.

Interview

I applied for this position through a recruitment agency. The process was very rapid, but it was unsuccessful.
    I had the impression that the company already had a person and continued my application only under the pressure of the recruiting agency.

Interview Questions

• Describe your activity in the field of development of scientific software.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Process Systems Enterprise (PSE).

Interview

Initially had a brief phone call. Was subsequently invited for an interview. It was a full day, including interviews with 2-3 people separately, 1-hour presentation of my previous work with discussion and 1-hour assessment on technical issues. Everybody was friendly throughout the day. The day focuses on technical skills and not so much on typical HR questions.

Interview Questions

• The 1 hr assessment requires a very good and recent knowledge of the field in which the company specializes.   7 Answers

Business Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Process Systems Enterprise (PSE) (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Went through an agency phone interview, then a second phone interview with PSE HR and a final interview with the director. It was all very simple, quick and efficient.

Graduate Process Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Process Systems Enterprise (PSE) in April 2018.

Interview

I applied online. They contacted me through email to arrange a phone interview. The interview lasted 15-20 minutes. Most of the questions were based on my CV, so make sure to know it well and be able to ellaborate on it. The woman on the phone was kind, but at the end of the interview she started describing the company and she was speaking too fast. They also told me I would hear back in the next week but they replied after one month. I think there was supposed to be a second stage of interviews.

QA Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Process Systems Enterprise (PSE).

Interview

It was a quick 11 mins phone interview with a nice lady. She was very polite and has briefed about job responsibilities and working culture. The questions were related to my previous job experiences and my future career planning. Nothing technical. I just had this interview yesterday. Hope I did well.

Software Engineer Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Process Systems Enterprise (PSE) (London, England (UK)) in January 2018.

Interview

First round with a kind lady on my CV and thing I have studied at uni. After about a week there is a second round with similar questions and some technical questions with Skype.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Process Systems Enterprise (PSE) (London, England (UK)) in June 2019.

Interview

First phone call asked some basic HR questions mainly about self background. Second phone call asked technical questions and previous working experience details. There would be a coding test and face to face interview afterwards, but I stopped by the second phone interview.