Proctor Hospital Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Proctor Hospital

RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Peoria, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Proctor Hospital (Peoria, IL).

Interview

The interview process was quick and easy. Applied online and had interview within one week. Hired following interview with negotiated salary. Human resources department was very organized and efficient and pleasant to work with.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Proctor?   1 Answer

Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Proctor Hospital (Bloomington, IL) in July 2011.

Interview

I applied for the position through an employee referral. I was in undergrad at the time, studying psychology. The interview process was a bit lengthy; however that is to be expected, given healthcare bureaucracy. Once those hurdles had been cleared, the 1:1 interview was wonderful, gave great insight as to what to expect on the job and from the company. I was offered a position within 1 week of the 1:1 interview.

Interview Questions

• Essentially - what knowledge do you currently possess (professional, academic, personal) pertinent to this field of healthcare (Inpatient, Dual-Diagnosis Substance Abuse Treatment). Are you capable of remaining calm under pressure. Many times you will find yourself in situations in which you must make executive decisions, as you will not have adequate time to consult with colleagues - how do you perform in autonomous roles? How flexible is your schedule? Are you adept at compartmentalizing your personal feelings/reactions in tense, highly-emotional situations?   Answer Question