Professional Advantage Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Professional Advantage Interview Questions

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Professional Advantage

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Professional Advantage.

Interview

Very relaxed and informal process. Nothing about work and a lot about interpersonal skills and communication skills. Also included a written part. Nothing intimidating about the interview. The interviewers were very kind and friendly. This help to lighten the mood during the interview.

SharePoint Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Professional Advantage (Sydney (Australia)).

Interview

It was an tough interview that span all aspects of SharePoint deeply from installation to development. most of the questions was related to subtle tips of SharePoint. I think it is not required to know answers of all the questions but some questions tend to challenge my experience in rare particular situations.

Interview Questions

• What was your most challenging issue with SharePoint implementation?   Answer Question

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Professional Advantage (North Sydney (Australia)) in October 2009.

Interview

Professional. Asked all the relevant questions relating to experience, goals, etc, such as ERP experience, technical experience, relevant industry experience. Very pleasant, the surroundings are very professional for a Technology company. No actual testing required because they knew the company I was working for and one of their employees referred me to the organization.

Interview Questions

• What is your enduring quality that you can bring to Professional Advantage?   Answer Question

Negotiation

it was on a standard offer letter.