Professional Case Management Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Professional Case Management Interview Questions

2.2

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Professional Case Management.

Interview

I spoke on the phone for about 20 minutes with a woman from Human Resources in Denver, CO. I met with a case manager for what was supposed to be the 'clinical-hands on' portion of the interview, but turned out to be more of a quick intro to the case I would be working on. Included in the application packet was an Exam to complete and turn in with other required info.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There is no negotiation. PCM has a set pay scale in place.

Staffing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Professional Case Management (Denver, CO).

Interview

I interviewed with a recruiter over the phone, then the HR Staffing Manager, and then the VP of HR in person. The HR manager and the VP interviewed me a second time as well.

Interview Questions

• They asked a lot of questions about customer service and my organizational skills.   Answer Question

Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Fe, NM

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Professional Case Management (Santa Fe, NM) in July 2015.

Interview

Fast and Friendly. Great questions were asked and there was a great conversation about what this company does. I was very impressed by the office staff's passion for what they did. It made me want to be part of the team.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here and what do you know about the company   1 Answer

Pca Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Professional Case Management in June 2015.

Interview

Interview was by phone with first contact in hiring process. Actual hiring process is a long process and with several different steps through several different people both regional and corporate. Email is a key in communication.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about caring for someone that is ill and unable to care themselves?   Answer Question

Case Manager RN Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Professional Case Management.

Interview

The interview was a joke! It was a 10 minute phone conversation with someone in management who only talked about herself and the company...never asking me much about myself or my experience. They needed a warm body with a nursing license, that's all.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They pay a flat rate for RNs of 32$/hr with no other benefits & no future opportunity for pay increase.

CNA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Professional Case Management (Denver, CO) in November 2014.

Interview

Mostly done on computer but if you have questions you can call them and they will help. It was very easy for me. And I'm sure it would be easy for anyone

CNA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Augusta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Professional Case Management (Augusta, GA) in October 2014.

Interview

It was a series of 5 questions on skills and patient care and treatment. Followed by an email to send all required documentation on certifications. It process can take at least a month due to them being located in Denver CO and tha many have complained about this which they have a local office in Aiken SC which is closer if have any issues, it takes longer to get information to the company.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Professional Case Management in February 2014.

Interview

Phone Interview with Regional Manager then with Case manager they both asked the basic questions. What are your strengths, what are your weaknesses. Describe a time when you had a family member that came to you and.... Discussed the logistics of the travel area explained the cases and the clients. Asked about past experiences and how long as a nurse what type of home Care have I done etc. Over all a basic interview it was not too stressful or " scary".

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Professional Case Management (Denver, CO) in May 2013.

Interview

First of all, I had never heard of PCM prior to 2013. Healthcare is a galaxy of hospital groups and foundations. But, there are opportunities for companies to find a niche while not being brick-and-mortar. I think PCM has found such a niche. One of the groups they take care of is "Cold War Heroes". These group of people, who may not have served in the Armed Forces, still have done their country well in the nuclear and uranium industries in the quarter century after WWII. My interview process was pretty straightforward. Because it was an out-of-state situation, a lot of phone calls were made back and forth. I find it impressive that while all my interviewers were in different states, they corresponded with me and each other very well. Doing in my due diligence in following up was also instrumental in me getting the job.

Interview Questions

• For me, it was a simple one - "Why do I want this job?" Anytime honesty is brought up like that, it kind of makes you think a little. My response was though this is a PRN position, it is something that means something personal to me taking care of these particular patients who are unsung heroes in their own right and deserve the best. I have worked in the nuclear industry before and it has been a true thing of pride taking care of these group of people   Answer Question

Negotiation

For me, a negotiation was not necessary because PCM has set rates for their healthcare employees

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aiken, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Professional Case Management (Aiken, SC) in January 2013.

Interview

I was interviewed over the phone, very in personable. The interviewer asked a lot of questions, but it was clear to see that they were not interested in experience, expertise or in skills level. They need a warm body with an RN behind their name, period. There were no background checks or drug testing, so they would hire anyone. Very unprofessional and profit driven.