Profit Recovery Partners Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Profit Recovery Partners

3.2

Sort:

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Profit Recovery Partners (Irvine, CA) in April 2009.

Interview

very comprehensive. phone, in person with hiring manager, take home test (application) and then interview with consultants. nice touch

Interview Questions

• Why are you applying for this position?   1 Answer
    • How would you hand a unhappy client?   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Profit Recovery Partners in November 2017.

Interview

I had 2 interviews at this company. HR was polite and helped me get settled and ready for the interview. Both interviews were fairly similar in their questions. Not too specific to the job, but more about me as a person, and some about what I knew about PRP. Then I got to ask questions and both were done in about 30-35 mins.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Profit Recovery Partners (Costa Mesa, CA).

Interview

First step was phone interview with HR describing role of position; they want to gauge your interest and fit for position. Next, they schedule the first in-person interview. Most of the questions were about previous experience and some were more personality/individual questions regarding group/team efforts. Long interview process but other following interviews were similar.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Profit Recovery Partners.

Interview

Basic behavioral questions with general questions involving experience with Excel and SQL. Interviewer was fairly firm and didn't easily let you out of awkward questions. overall easy interview and there were no in-depth technical questions.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time when a group project went wrong. How did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Profit Recovery Partners (Costa Mesa, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

Applied online, received a call from recruiter one week later. Quick 15 min call, and then was invited on site for a panel interview. Was told on the phone there'd be 2 people -- one team lead from client-facing and the other from business analytic. When I showed up there were 3. They added a business analytic associate to the mix.

The interviewers were all fresh-faced college grads. The dynamic of the interview was not very pleasant. The two leads took turn throwing "tell me when" questions one after another. There was no real conversation. It was an easy interview, but at the same time, you're judged by young "managers" who are arrogant due to the title of their roles rather than trying to build rapport and be personable. The wasn't a single smile, just tense stare to intimidate you.

One good thing about this interview process is that they move quick, so you'll get a quick response. And the receptionist was really sweet. She offered water right after signing you in.

Interview Questions

• They were all "tell me when" or "give me an example" questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Profit Recovery Partners (Costa Mesa, CA).

Interview

Very simple process, started with an interview over the phone, and then went in for an on-site interview. I was interviewed by 2 people at the same time and they asked basic questions like "where do you see yourself in five years". They seemed to question items on my resume in a manner which it seems like they don't believe you. In the end, I asked them about their negative reviews and low turnover and I was given a very non-genuine answer. Major red flag, avoid at all costs.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Profit Recovery Partners.

Interview

They called for an interview but cancelled yet. told me that they were in a meeting and had to reschedule. I arrived the second time and again I had to wait for half hour. they asked situational based questions but looked like they were more interested in their business than interviewing me.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Profit Recovery Partners.

Interview

Did a phone interview and went to the office the next week . Was interviewed by a panel of three supervisors (barely older than me) and questions were fairly standard. But they do like to drill into details on your resume big time and ask some silly behavioral questions. (I guess to make this position seem more prestigious?)

Anyways, I guess it's a good entry-level gig if you want to go into consulting?

Interview Questions

• all the cliche interview questions in the book (where do you see yourself in 5 years; why do you wanna work here, etc.)   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Profit Recovery Partners in December 2016.

Interview

I had applied for the position through my college career center page and was called and asked a bit about my background and previous jobs. I was then asked to come in for an interview. I was interviewed by three young professionals and was asked basic questions about my background with a few behavioral questions mixed in. I would say the entire process was professional except the fact that I never received any call or email after the initial interview.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Profit Recovery Partners (New York, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

I submitted a cover letter and resume through employee referral. I was called back the next day for a short phone-interview to discuss surface level understanding. Following the phone interview, I had three different interviews. Each with different individuals from different departments. During the entire time, they were very helpful and informative. They were able to answer all the questions I had, and there was clear communication throughout. I was very pleased with how professional PRP was, and definitely give a thumbs up. They did decide to move forward with another candidate, however were very transparent in discussing why.