Progressive Business Publications Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 13, 2017

2.9

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Progressive Business Publications (New York, NY).

Interview

Very Professional, be ready to read a script! First you call in, and then you are selected to come in for the interview. The process is fast, but professional. Be ready for a personality test before you leave.

Marketing Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bensalem, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Progressive Business Publications (Bensalem, PA) in December 2016.

Interview

They schedule an interview as soon as you call. They introduce themselves and have you sit down and fill out an application and then when you finish they bring you back to interview you. They ask if you're comfortable with what the position entails

Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Malvern, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Progressive Business Publications (Malvern, PA) in January 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very pleasant and I gained tremendous knowledge from interacting with key individuals. By far the best interview experience I had in my entire career. Predictive Index assessment was taken prior to 1:1 interview.

Interview Questions

• There were many questions asked that are relevant to my experience and the requirements of the job.   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Malvern, PA

Interview

Applied online. I was called a few days later for an interview. I interviewed with meanest person who ever took a breath of life. It was the 2nd interview I'd ever had in my life. I'd only been at one company but was fortunate enough to have had two jobs there. When I asked about my experience I started with my 1st job, not my current one. When I got done he screamed " what the **** does that have to do with anything." Omg! When I was done being berated by him, I interviewed with a much nicer person. I'm grateful I didn't get the job. Company is a hot mess.

Marketing Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Frackville, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Progressive Business Publications (Frackville, PA) in May 2015.

Interview

Phone interview, then face to face, then fill out a personality test. The manager explained the job efficiently and effectively. I had to role play a script They also gave me a tour of the place and I got to hear the employees and ask them how they liked their job.

Interview Questions

• What did you like about your last job?
      What did you like the least?
      Describe your ideal summer position?
      1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Malvern, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Progressive Business Publications (Malvern, PA) in March 2015.

Interview

Long and thorough. First a conversation with HR followed by the manager of the department for a potential position. Then an interview at PBP with HR and the department managers.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Malvern, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Progressive Business Publications (Malvern, PA) in January 2015.

Interview

Very simple interview process. Got called in from my college that PBP wanted to reach out to me after submitting my application. After receiving an email from them i had a phone interview than was brought in for a normal in person interview. Went very well. Behavioral questions mostly

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bensalem, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Progressive Business Publications (Bensalem, PA) in November 2014.

Interview

Everyone looked so happy! Either they had too much coffee or this is a great company to work for. Scheduling flexibility was a plus for me. Benefit package looked attractive. I guess I'll find out soon if they are authentic

Interview Questions

• what would you find challenging working at the call center?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not much negotiations. You get a base hrly. You can make $10-$20 an hr based on how well you do.

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Progressive Business Publications.

Interview

Very professional and friendly. They reviewed my past experience and asked many questions about the skills I learned in those jobs. I interviewed with several people and they shared how the company functioned and what motivated employees. I found the experience to be positive and give me a good sense of the responsibilities and the team environment I would be working in.

Sales Consultant Interview

Interview

The hiring process was easy. I was just myself & got the job even before I had any real sales experience. They were very upfront about what the job would be and that we would be making cold calls to companies.

Interview Questions

• I always find the personality quizes hard but that's just me   Answer Question