Prologis Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.4

1. Featured Interview

Leasing Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Prologis (Denver, CO).

Interview

Was called by HR Manager and talked quickly about my experience and what I was looking for, set up interview for next day. Spoke with 4 people, 2 separate interviews. Asked "normal" interview questions, asked about my previous jobs, how I would fit in with the team. Received offer letter in 2nd interview

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Prologis.

Interview

I don't usually post reviews for such things, but the way this one ended had me particularly upset, so I wanted to share.

I'll start by saying that I really genuinely wanted this job, and to be a part of this company, so perhaps that made things a little harder on me.

I had 3 phone interviews. A quick screen, a talk with the hiring manager and a talk with a contractor. In that order.

The phone screen was simple enough, pretty standard.

The hiring manager and I had a good conversation, too. On paper, I was a great fit for this job, and hearing more specifically what they were looking for, I felt an even bigger fit. She seemed to think so, too, and before the end of the call said that she'd like to set me up with talking to the next person.

I was then called to set up that appointment, at which point I asked what the process was and how many rounds of interviews there were to be. I was told that she thought she knew the process, but that it kept changing, so she didn't really know the process anymore. Fair enough, but not overly enlightening when trying to prepare.

After waiting almost two weeks, I spoke with the next person. The conversation was fine. Again, my affection for the company in general aside, the match seemed great -- they wanted someone with a good writing background, motivated to get stuff done and, presumably, someone who had an affinity and understanding of what it takes to be successful in a company with a global presence. Check, check and check.

The call went 15 minutes long and I was told that "I don't know what the next steps are, but you'll here from us soon." Which also implies that there would be next steps at all.

After a day and a half, I simply received a phone message, telling me that it wasn't happening and that there would be no further steps. This definitely came as a surprise and a bit of a gut punch. In the phone message, she stated that they "have a candidate with skillsets that are a better match for our current needs." And nothing more. While, on a personal level, that makes me curious as I truly do line up well and had been given no inclination that I was lacking in any one area from my interviews, I replied, via email and asked if they could please give me specifics as to why I was not selected, and what areas I could work on/address in the future in order to better suit their needs.

The reply I received to that specific question, to which I truly hoped for constructive criticism and help in seeing where there was a perceived mismatch was: "We have a candidate with skillsets that are a better match for our current needs.

Thanks."

That's when I resolved to write this, but that response was particularly frustrating and upsetting. I hope, if nothing else, that this serves as guidance to them for understanding that people want the help and information in these cases, and simply dismissing them with a blanket statement (especially when they really, truly want to find out so that they can be a part of your company in the future), is not okay.

For those wondering, I did respond to that email with another, very specific email saying:
    "As I genuinely hope to improve upon any areas of question/concern to the Prologis team, if anything more specific comes to light, I would love to hear it and use it as a tool for improvement and growth. Perhaps it may also prove to make me a more preferred fit in the future."

It was not acknowledged, and today I received another templated email stating that "they regret to inform me that I was not selected..."

Interview Questions

• What, specifically, about the job description and company attracted you to this position.   1 Answer

Jul 18, 2017 – HR, Talent Acquisition Specialist

We are saddened to hear that you had an unpleasant experience. Prologis’ policy is to treat all potential and current employees with the utmost respect and dignity, and our team members come from... More

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Prologis (Denver, CO) in April 2017.

Interview

Applied online. Hiring manager emailed me for a phone screen. After phone screen the HR person reached out for another phone screen, then cancelled and that was it. Sent many system emails for various things.

Interview Questions

• Very free form. Mostly asked to talk about yourself generally. Hiring manager talked 90% of the time.   1 Answer

Jun 21, 2017 – HR, Talent Acquisition Specialist

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Prologis (Denver, CO) in March 2017.

Interview

I gave my resume to them on a school career fair, then they called my in about 2 or 3 weeks, ask me go in for an interview. the interview include two rounds, 3 people per round, asked my some basic behavior question, no technical question, basically went over my resume.

Interview Questions

Prologis Response

Apr 6, 2017 – HR, Talent Acquisition Specialist

We work hard to conduct positive interviews with candidates and appreciate you taking the time to write. Sincerely, Prologis Human Resources Department

User Adoption Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Prologis (Denver, CO) in October 2016.

Interview

The first round was a 40-45 minute phone interview with the HR department. I was called back for an onside interview that lasted about 60 minutes. During the onsite interview I provided a 20 minute training presentation on the software application called Box.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience working with outside vendors?   1 Answer

Assistant PM Interview

Interview

Phone interview, followed by several in person interviews with multiple team members. Followed by personality test, drug test and a background checks. It took almost a month to complete the process and begin my career.

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Prologis in March 2016.

Interview

Phone interview with a hiring manager. Did not seem to know much about finance, just a basic screening

Interview in office with would be direct boss
    - Met with 3 different members of the team. Some questions about what you know but seemed that they cared more about personality and fit.

Facilities Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Prologis (Denver, CO) in October 2015.

Interview

Really liked the communication of the entire process.
    The face to face was really comfortable.
    Never felt rushed
    Interviewer was very knowledgeable about the position.
    Everyone from the receptionist, talent acquisition to current FM was very courteous.
    They all were very friendly and welcoming.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever managed and company relocation before?   1 Answer

IT Systems Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Prologis.

Interview

Applied at website and had a 30 minute interview with the most arrogant, socially unskilled, and nasty person in my career, to put it politely. Half way through the interview, I realized working for, or, with this person would be a horrific experience. And, the individual had a complete disdain for the military.

Interview Questions

• How would you troubleshoot a server which appeared connected to the network, but couldn't ping all servers?   1 Answer
    • How would you deal with a failing PKI certificate on 100 servers, without having a CA server?   1 Answer

Aug 12, 2016 – Prologis Human Resources Department

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Prologis (Chicago, IL) in September 2015.

Interview

After applying for the position online, I received an e-mail and call from the recruiter within a day; after our call, the recruiter scheduled an interview for the following week and I received a follow up e-mail about 9 days after my one on one interview stating they had hired someone else. The overall process was very pleasant and I hope to have the opportunity to work for this company in the future.