Found 338 of over 414 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Great people to be with" (in 33 reviews)
- "Great culture and treats employees well" (in 33 reviews)
- "Benefits are great and in my experience Prologis makes sure compensation is fair and they are willing to pay for talent." (in 24 reviews)
- "approachable senior leadership" (in 11 reviews)
- "Fast paced work, entrepreneurial, individual training offered and management team is great." (in 10 reviews)
- "Change management is a big part of how we approach our business strategies which can be challenging at times." (in 8 reviews)
- "The company at higher levels suffers from a lack of diversity, but this is evident across the industry." (in 7 reviews)
- "Work environment and work life balance varies by direct manager." (in 5 reviews)
- "Limited growth opportunities due to flat org structure" (in 4 reviews)
- "Entrenched upper Management." (in 4 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Prologis and is not affected by filters.
- 5.0Nov 14, 2023ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearSan Francisco, CA
Thoughtful focus on improving culture and inclusion to drive forth strong teams and innovation
More traditional schools of thought regarding return to office culture
- 5.0Sep 21, 2023Sr. Administrative AssistantCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearCerritos, CA
Diverse and dynamic work environment. Opportunities for skill development. Supportive and collaborative team. Varied daily challenges and tasks. Strong company culture and values.
Demanding workload and multitasking. Repetitive tasks at times. Stressful deadline-driven responsibilities. Occasional long working hours. Limited opportunities for creativity.Prologis Response2mo
Thank you for your thorough advice! We've shared with our HR team.
- 5.0Sep 22, 2023Information TechnologyCurrent Employee, more than 10 yearsDenver, CO
1. Leadership: Prologis is run by the founder, who is a true visionary. By far the smartest individual I have ever met and a good person. For the IT team, where I work, the CTO is top of class. He sets high standards, is a great communicator, spends time mentoring talent and has built a remarkable team of leaders and individual contributors. The CTO reports directly into the CEO which shows the importance of technology within the company. 2. Culture: Working at Prologis is always exciting and never boring, as its culture is centered around constant innovation and self-disruption. One of my favorite attributes of the company. 3. Employees: What I love the most about the company are how passionate the employees are for both work and giving back to our communities. People genuinely care. One example, Prologis's is the presenting sponsor of the Courage Classic, a charity bike ride for Children's Hospital Colorado. In 2023, the company successfully raised $780,000 for this crucial cause and had employees from around the world who traveled to Colorado to ride and volunteer with their colleagues. The company is not perfect, but I feel lucky to have found this gem of a company.
For some, the constant change is not a good fit.Prologis Response2mo
We appreciate your perspective.
- 3.0Nov 20, 2023Project ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsDenver, CO
- Strategic - Long term stability - When you do find a good mentor it can be really helpful and beneficial
a lot of people retiring so a lot of making your manager look good so they can get a promotion. So many different presentation materials have 24 hour turn arounds Lack of full strategic planning in certain departments means everything that comes from them is seen as an "emergency" There are a lot of people who do not align with the values of the company their actions continually work against the values.
- 5.0Aug 1, 2023Director, DevelopmentCurrent Employee, more than 1 year
Prologis is truly a world-class organization. The CEO and Founder, Hamid is a industry visionary, helping Prologis to become the global leader in industrial real estate. He leads with a confidence and thoughtfulness that inspires. On a more micro level, the individual support is excellent. The office community is friendly and helpful, with an excellent balance of hard work and fun. If you are a strong, hard-working person, you will succeed here. Folks who are not naturally driven would likely struggle.
Development work can be stressful, but that's an industry issue, not a company issue. The company is strongly focused on innovation. However, we tend to roll out initiatives before they're thoroughly tested. Instead of adopting feedback readily, it can be a painful process to provide feedback on a failed initiative during launch with leadership requesting that you "prove your case" instead of taking more formal note of feedback during early launch or testing. Too many of these processes add work without value and tasks to an already complicated workday.2
- 5.0Sep 5, 2023Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearDenver, CO
I've been with Prologis for nine months, and I wish I would have found this place earlier in my career. Good pay, benefits, financially strong, leadership, and company culture. They also have the ESG/DEI "movement" really well to where it feels authentic, unlike some companies who put so much emphasis it feels like it is for show. The senior leadership team here, from Hamid down, is also incredibly bright and it helps instill confidence in people here.
I haven't really found any yet, other than it is an incredibly complex industry, so the onboarding time can feel very long.Prologis Response3mo
We are happy to hear you appreciate the culture we have created for our employees. Thank you for sharing your perspective.
- 5.0Sep 21, 2023Vice PresidentCurrent Employee, more than 8 yearsChicago, IL
Prologis is more that an industrial REIT. Prologis is changing the way we operate industrial properties through the digitization of our platform by focusing on customer solutions that holistically add value for them. Your hard work and innovative ideas are welcomed. This is a company that listens to its people.
Prologis is the best and hardest company I have ever worked for! The bar is set high but the reward for your passion and hard work pays strong dividends. Prologis is a disruptor of " Business as usual" which can be awkward at times. Change management is a big part of how we approach our business strategies which can be challenging at times. The punch line is that " you will never be bored".Prologis Response2mo
Thank you for sharing!
- 5.0Aug 1, 2023Program ManagerCurrent Employee, less than 1 year
Prologis is a world-class organization focused on delivering a great experience to customers and it's employees. The company emphasizes the importance of culture, diversity, ESG and other critical aspects that promote employee satisfaction. The company hires top-notch thinkers, innovators and disruptors and is pioneering exciting technologies, processes and other breakthroughs in the industry. Leadership allows for people to be independent, creative, forward thinking, collaborative and honest. Integrity is expected and commitments are always met. It's quite honestly, refreshing, to be part of a company that's "Ahead of What's Next" (sorry for being tacky, but true). My first year has been fantastic!
Like many organizations, there are some growth pains and mixed communications between departments/focus areas. These are most often sorted out quickly. My onboarding wasn't the best, but the company has changed the process to include an onboarding week at a US office (switches each time). I have heard only great things about this!Prologis Response4mo
We are happy to hear about how great your first year has been! We’re always looking for the best ways to integrate feedback, in fact, that’s how the new onboarding program came to be. Thank you for sharing your perspectives with us.
- 5.0Sep 29, 2023RECX ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 8 yearsLos Angeles, CA
More than a traditional property manager role, we focus on our customers' overall needs. Plus all the new initiatives on Energy, with Solar, EV charging and other initiatives makes Prologis the BEST place to work. We have a new President and she's great too! Very focused on us being effective teams, working to deliver best product to our customers.
Not a lot of upward mobility as no one ever quits.. which is good as it reflects the culture, pay and benefits, just means not a lot chance for promotions.Prologis Response2mo
Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback. We appreciate reading the aspects of our culture that you value most.
- 5.0Aug 10, 2023ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearDenver, CO
I started with Prologis in Jan 2022 after 25+ years in Real Estate I wasn't sure I was making the right choice as I wanted to do more than property management. I quickly discovered not only did I make the best choice for that time but I've now been hired by a different department where I can grow into a new area of real estate and I couldn't be more excited. I love and appreciate how Prologis is always encouraging growth whether that be personal or professional.
It is a world wide company with so many departments and people and that can be intimidating at first. However, once you find your people they will introduce you to others that also want to change the world for the better.
Prologis Reviews FAQs
Prologis has an overall rating of 4.5 out of 5, based on over 414 reviews left anonymously by employees. 91% of employees would recommend working at Prologis to a friend and 91% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 4% over the last 12 months.
91% of Prologis employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Prologis 4.0 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.5 for culture and values and 4.3 for career opportunities.