KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Prologis Reviews

Updated Jul 18, 2021

Found 155 of over 192 reviews

4.2
Prologis Chairman of the Board of Directors and Chief Executive Officer Hamid R. Moghadam
Hamid R. Moghadam
Pros
  • "Great company culture, beautiful denver office(in 12 reviews)

• "Friendly staff, good benefits, longevity(in 8 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Culture is very different by team and work/life balance also depends on your manager(in 8 reviews)

• "Volume of work can be intense at times but I have found this to be the case at all of my previous jobs(in 4 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year
      Featured Review

A Great Start, Even During a Pandemic

Jan 4, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

-Fantastic access to resources, even when onboarding remotely -International environment with ability to network in any market -Family culture -Outstanding benefits -Very involved upper management who communicates with and to all employees

Cons

-none at present. This is a job where no day is the same, which is or isn't for everyone.

2. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Booming IT Capabilities

Jun 7, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO
      Business Outlook

Pros

IT is creating a lot of new capabilities that are seen as an investment into the companies future. They are investing in data and reporting, digitizing business processes, decision automation and creating better customer experiences. Prologis is branching out into a lot of new areas related to their core business and isn't complicit in just sticking to regular old real estate management. Great employee benefits as a company. Handled COVID exceptionally.

Cons

IT is transforming so while that creates a lot of opportunity it can also create bumps along the way. Prioritization is a maturing topic that is seeing focus but could use some work.

3. 2.0

Remote didn’t work

Jun 14, 2021 - Accountant
      Business Outlook

Pros

Pay was great. I’ve yet to find a job offering what prologis offered me.

Cons

This one is a little silly, but I had to go through 5 rounds of interviews to land my entry level job. It seemed a bit excessive. My views might’ve been different had covid not been a thing, but hiring on fully remote was challenging. Prologis did not transition well to remote. While companies like my father’s started making video after video for training purposes, prologis kept acting like they couldn’t wait to be back in the office and didn’t do much to help those who were fully remote. Training was nonexistent. There was 1 video made to help my position, but that was just one of the many roles I had to do. Our manager took us new kids in a teams meeting for a training session, and shared her screen for us to follow. It was tiny and I had no idea what was going on. They pride themselves on throwing everything at you and expecting you to keep up. Look, I’m a fast learner, but this was insane. Also, working on the lease reviews was not a fun task. I had to constantly bug other people on my team to help me. I really think the managing team are good people, my team seemed decent. But that couldn’t help the fact that they basically stranded you in this position.

4. 4.0

This is my review

Jul 18, 2021 - IT Professional
      Business Outlook

Pros

Benefits, salary, coworkers, were great

Cons

Upper Management. Left hand, right hand issues. Inability to take feedback without becoming defensive.

5. 1.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

No respect for employees in I.T.

May 29, 2021 - IT Team Member in Denver, CO
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good benefits & time off. Some perks.

Cons

No loyalty, the CIO thinks everything can be outsourced and is looking to cut employees at every opportunity. So no job security and no sense of trying to keep the right people. Senior management do not understand modern I-commerce so they have unrealistic expectations. It takes time to establish an online marketplace. Middle management like to take all the credit and keep their team in the dark, so those that actually do the work are underrated and end up getting laid off or quit.

Prologis Response

Managing Director, CTO

I'm sorry your experience with us was not positive. While I will try to address some of your comments here, please feel free to reach out to me directly. Outsourcing is certainly part of a multi-pronged resourcing strategy within the department. I have tried to make sure that we do this while being very mindful of opportunities for our employees to grow and develop in areas of strategic importance to Prologis. In fact we have only increased our employee headcount in IT over the last three years. Again, please feel free to reach out to me directly as I would be love to hear more feedback from you and I appreciate everything you did for Prologis during your time with us.

6. 3.0
      Former Employee

Good

Jul 9, 2021 - Field Organizer in Madison, WI
      Business Outlook

Pros

Cool experience, good networking opportunities

Cons

Long hours, no personal life

7. 5.0

Great place to work!

May 26, 2021 - Financial Analyst in San Francisco, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great culture and supportive co-workers

Cons

Corporate finance for a big industrial real estate company

8. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 8 years

Ok

Apr 28, 2021 - Maintenance Technician in San Jose, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Work is pretty easy nothing to complicated

Cons

Management at times can be a little over the top

9. 5.0

Great place to work

Apr 5, 2021 - Financial Analyst in San Francisco, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Smart people and industry leader in industrial real estate

Cons

Work gets a little boring after dealing with the same types of contracts for a while

10. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Innovative and Exciting Company

Mar 24, 2021 - Real Estate Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great company to work for, great benefits, accessible leadership, digital transformation initiatives, focus on innovation

Cons

Very fast paced environment but never a dull or boring moment

Viewing 1 - 10 of 155 Reviews