Promark Research Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Promark Research

Interviewer At Survey Research Firm Interview

Anonymous Employee in The Woodlands, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Promark Research (The Woodlands, TX) in August 2013.

Interview

Emailed my resume and was called within a day or two for a quick phone interview. Wasn't so much an interview as a rundown of the job duties and whether or not I thought I'd be a good fit.

Interview Questions

• There weren't any. The in-person interview consists of reading from a page.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation. You're paid minimum wage the first 3 days (training) and then go up to $9 an hour.

Anonymous Employee in Huntsville, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Promark Research (Huntsville, TX) in August 2012.

Interview

Applied online and received a phone call 30 minutes later. Went thru a short phone interview. Got called in for in-person interview and was hired the same day!

Interview Questions

• What would you dislike in a job?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation. You start off at 7.25/hr for first three days then get a 'pay raise' to 7.75/hr after that. Pretty easy job and great for college students looking for part-time work. Sundays are a 'requirement', but READ YOUR HANDBOOK! You can easily get 7 hours in one day.

Interviewer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Promark Research in February 2011.

Interview

Initially I applied online, then within a couple days I got a call from Promark. There was a quick over the phone interview in which they just asked simple questions like "what does promark do?", "why do you want to work for promark?" Easy stuff like that. Then I was asked to come in for a reading. For the reading, you just go down a list of political statements and read them aloud.

Interviewer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Promark Research in July 2010.

Interview

Online application
    Phone interview (very basic)
    read a few political stements from a single sheet of paper

Interview Questions

• There wasn't anything complicated at all   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotiation