Property Matrix Interview Questions

Updated Aug 3, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 6 of over 6 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Property Matrix

Property Matrix

Application

I interviewed at Property Matrix

Interview

Filled out an application online and then went into the office for a computer based skills test followed by an interview. Skills test was mostly logic based and took about 20-30 min to complete

Interview Questions
  • General questions regarding my experience and programming knowledge
    Answer Question

Property Matrix

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Property Matrix

Interview

Zoom call - the interviewer had me waiting for another guy to join us on the call. When he did join, he stayed muted the whole time and was clearly on another call. I tried to spark conversation while we waited but he clearly had no interest in speaking until the other guy hopped on. The interviewer asked me to tell them about my experience for this job that I’ve done before. Then gave me the info about the role and called it a day. He seemed like the the type of person that didn’t like his job.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Property Matrix

Application

I interviewed at Property Matrix

Interview

3 interviews with the CEO and two other members of leadership. included 2 Caliper tests (just make sure you have time) and a personality test. Good experience overall, good company with start-up vibe.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Property Matrix

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Property Matrix

Interview

Pretty easy, went in and met with the owner, sat down and talked about what I'd done so far in regards to software. From there I went into another office and took an assessment.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked about my general background regarding software development.

Property Matrix

Application

I interviewed at Property Matrix

Interview

Quick aptitude test then video chat with founders, overall a week long process and they get back to you quickly. I would recommend applying to work here. This is more words to get to 20.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Property Matrix

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Property Matrix

Interview

Bad interview experience. They changed my interview time the day before suggested time. Then they have you take an attention deficit disorder test. I do not recommend going to this interview. After you take the test, then you get a face to face interview, but if you don't do well, like I did (couldn't sleep previous night), then you just walk into the office and they don't ask you much. They totally dismiss you. By they, I'm talking about these two white guys. I forgot their names.

Interview Questions
  • They asked me to take some ADD test.
2 people found this interview helpful