KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Former Employee, less than 1 year

Great Environment

Feb 22, 2021 - Software Developer in Los Angeles, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

The owners and other employees are very friendly and helpful. I never felt OVER worked.

Cons

Nothing bad, I really liked working for this company.

2. 1.0
    Former Employee

Can't imagine a worse job

Sep 7, 2022 - Software Developer
    Business Outlook

Pros

there are literally no pros

Cons

Toxic culture, ridiculously fast-paced, ppl aren't willing to help you, and on top of it all it pays almost nothing. I can't fathom all the positive reviews here - everyone I worked with also hated it with every fiber in their body and was looking at the soonest opportunity to jump ship. I wrote previous negative reviews that somehow got deleted.

3. 4.0

Property matrix software dev

Aug 28, 2022 - Software Developer in Los Angeles, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good environment Nice office Hands on work experience

Cons

Low pay Required in office

4. 5.0

Great Office Culture

Dec 4, 2020 - Support Manager in Los Angeles, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have greatly enjoyed my time at the company. It’s a very “everyone works together” rather than a boss-underling style relationship you might see elsewhere. Equipment wise, the office is pretty well set up for comfort to allow for proper workflow. And equipment requests are considered and handled quite quickly. Also free food and an Xbox connected to a projector have lead to some very fun lunch breaks. The best part of the company is probably that the owners are not just faceless entities but rather working with us in the office everyday and are open to new ideas, the direct access to affecting the business and software development track in this way is refreshing.

Cons

I did remember reading about a ping pong table when I applied but that was at an old office location. So rats to no ping pong.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

A wonderful company to work for

Dec 4, 2020 - Senior Software Engineer in Culver City, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

The managers seem to actually care about the employees and take feedback. The company is big on implementing the newest and best technologies for the product so the work is always interesting. Very flexible scheduling, I have never had problems taking doctor's appointments or deal with any other unexpected issues during the week. Competitive 401k matching, free medical, and flexible PTO. The office is loaded with free food and beverages. They also have a really good espresso machine.

Cons

Fast paced environment that can sometimes get overwhelming. The managers are very accommodating and try and keep that in mind when setting expectations.

Continue reading
  6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Fast paced and room to grow

Dec 4, 2020 - Software Developer
    Business Outlook

Pros

As a developer you will learn a lot and fast. You will be making contributions to the production code within the first month and feel like an important part of the team from the beginning. The office is nice and includes a fully stocked kitchen and vending machine. Employees are all nice and willing to help if you need it.

Cons

The fast pace of the development cycle may be a con to some, but if you are interested in making a difference from the beginning then this is a good place to work.

2 people found this review helpful
  7. 4.0
    Former Temporary Employee, less than 1 year

It was good

Aug 26, 2021 - Software Engineer(Internship)
    Business Outlook

Pros

good work life balance as well as quality team members

Cons

none that I can think of particularly stand out

8. 5.0

Great product, even greater People

Dec 4, 2020 - Account Executive in Los Angeles, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Product solves a problem in an industry that's ripe for disruption. Competitive advantage in marketplace Flat organization - all employees' opinions are heard and direct training and communication with sr. leadership

Cons

It's a start up mentality - this isn't a con for me, but this type of environment isn't for everyone. Everyone is held accountable, and your daily results have a direct impact on the business.

9. 5.0

Room for Growth and Opportunity

Dec 7, 2020 - Support Manager in Culver City, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Plenty of opportunities for more responsibilities and advancement. Promote from within organization instead of outside hiring. Small company so you can work closely with other departments. Even have the opportunity to switch departments if there are openings. Good benefits. Good amenities and nice office space.

Cons

Small company so things can change rather quickly as the company changes

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Loyal and Good company to work with

Dec 4, 2020 - Technical Representative in Culver City, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Work directly with CEOs and developers. Given trust and freedom to work directly with clients. Easy going and relaxed work environment. Regular team building and employee outings

Cons

Only a Con if you don't consider yourself a self starter or have troubles self training in the software/ position.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 14 Reviews