KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Interview Answers

3 Answers

My experience. And I talk too much

Anonymous on

I interviewed it was great I was told if passed drug test and background check I would have 3 to 11 shift. I came back passed my drug screening test. Was then advised I would receive email with request to ok my background check. I waited 1 week then 2 weeks then 3 weeks no email. I notified my interviewers and was told I just have to wait and here. Waited few more days then called back asked what I could do WAIT. I bvb called company was given extension that did not work and I cou and I could not reach anyone. Very disappointed I think I could have been a real asset to the company.)

No. Name on

No. Name on

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.

Crothall Healthcare Careers

Cover image for Crothall Healthcare

Building Your Career in Operations Joining the Crothall Healthcare family, whether, in an entry-level hourly or management position, your...More

• Corporate
  • Your Path
  • Benefits
  • Our Culture