Providence Health Care Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Providence Health Care Interview Questions

Updated Dec 12, 2016

Interview

one interview, relaxed environment

Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Providence Health Care (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in October 2016.

Interview

The hiring process seems to be a long process. I originally applied with the company online. I was contacted a couple of weeks after via e-mail to set up a phone screening with a recruiter. Once finished the screening process, the recruiter informed me that they will pass my resume on to the unit manager, and it could take 4-6 weeks before the manager gets back to me.
    The unit manager followed up within the allotted time frame, and requested to set up an interview.

Interview Questions

• Phone Screening: Why do you want to work for this company?   Answer Question
    • Phone Screening: Why would you be a good fit for this position?   Answer Question
    • You find a client on the bathroom floor, what do you do?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time where you have had difficulty with a coworker and how was it handled?   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to work for this company?   Answer Question

Analyst, Human Resources Systems & Data Quality Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Providence Health Care (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in September 2016.

Interview

They did not ever get back to me as to whether I was still a candidate or not. I asked them several times for an answer as to whether I was still
    Under consideration as a candidate, but I have had no response from
    The HR team. I have now given up
    On asking them what my interview outcome was and I have moved on to other opportunities. It's too bad because I was very interested and qualified to work with them.

Rehab Care Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Providence Health Care (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in March 2015.

Interview

They are professional and organized. They are considerate and flexible with the applicant's availability. It doesn't matter what school the applicants' are from as long as they reached the required amount of experience and knowledge combined.

Interview Questions

• What you think you can do their (resident's) life?   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Providence Health Care (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in January 2014.

Interview

One phone interview, with two interviewers. It was fairly informal and did not appear to have a set script. I was later contacted about references, etc, which was a bit confusing as they did not indicate I had been the successful candidate at that point, only that there was a reference check.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about my experience with capital projects   1 Answer