Providence School District Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Providence School District Interview Questions

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Providence School District

Crossing Guard Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Providence School District.

Interview

There is an initial intake interview. You must also be fingerprinted and receive a background check. Once that process is complete you attend a meeting and are required to shadow a crossing guard until you are comfortable enough to take on your own area.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you felt under pressure at work and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Middle School Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Providence, RI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Providence School District (Providence, RI) in August 2012.

Interview

3 to 5 people made up of administrator and teachers will interview. they will give you a few moments to read and prepare for about 5 questions. They will then take turns asking. You wilol teach a 10 to 20 min lesson.

Interview Questions

• they will vary. Questions will be along the lines of, why do you want to teach in an urban district? What challenges do you expect to face? Do you believe teaching is a 8-3 job? How would you deal with a chld who....   1 Answer

High School Math Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Providence, RI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Providence School District (Providence, RI) in June 2012.

Interview

The interview consisted of an in-person panel of administrators and teachers, who asked behavior questions followed by a sample lesson. Some of the administrators acted as students to see how you would handle behavior challenges.

Interview Questions

• How would you provide personalized instruction to those who need it most?   Answer Question