Provo Canyon School Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 17, 2017

2.2

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Provo, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Provo Canyon School (Provo, UT) in November 2016.

Interview

I was given a tour of the facility, she explained the roles of the nurses and other staff members in the facility. She explained to me the daily schedules of the clients and what my role would be in the process. Overall it was a good and relaxing interview....I could answer questions and give my opinion without feeling on the spot.

Interview Questions

• What would make you a good psych nurse?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I am not very good at negotiating I hear what they offer and get embarrassed at thinking I can ask for anything else. I should have tried to negotiate. The worst thing that they can say is no....no harm done.

Clinical Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Springville, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Provo Canyon School (Springville, UT) in April 2016.

Interview

The interview process was quick and easy. I met with clinical directors from three different programs and they switched off asking questions. It was not intimidating. Those who interviewed me were friendly and laid back.

Interview Questions

• They asked specific questions about experience working in residential treatment with youth, therapeutic modalities I preferred, and how I would handle various situations.   Answer Question

Student Life Counselor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Springville, UT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Provo Canyon School (Springville, UT).

Interview

If you show any interest in the opportunity. The Hiring managers will do their best to get you to work. You will be asked to shadow staff with experience to see if you will like and can handle the job requirements. Once you have shadowed a couple of shifts you will be set up to train for the position. Training takes place over the course of a week and teaches you all the necessary information you need to know to be able to work with the students.

Interview Questions

• None in Specific. More along the lines of, if you are comfortable working with difficult youth?   1 Answer

Student Mentor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Provo, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Provo Canyon School (Provo, UT) in May 2013.

Interview

It takes forever then you have to do a test on the computer and if that is then you go meet with upper management. They then have you walk around with s staff and see if we will like it or not

Team Coach/C S S Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springville, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Provo Canyon School (Springville, UT) in October 2011.

Interview

You must pass an Online UHS prerequisite test in order to get a shadow opportunity on the job. After your shadowing has begun you must complete several training sessions which will inform you how to handle difficult and hands on situations. You will then be placed on one of three campuses and shifts of your choice.

Interview Questions

• Online test questions are difficult, Think in a patient manner do not rush. Try to understand the questions. don't use instinct. visualize and think how you would handle high risk patients and confidentiality scenarios. Think in crisis mode as well.   Answer Question