Prowareness Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Prowareness Interview Questions

Updated May 30, 2017

3.4

Autimation Testing Interview

Interview

First round is HR.
    2nd round is technical. Where the ppl from the dev team will be interviewing the automation testers where they expect the testes should have same knowledge as developers which is impossible.
    Then 3 hrs of coding round
    Then Presentation
    Then discussion with MD.

Overall its waste of time to attend this interview

Interview Questions

• Asked to write the code duplicate elements in an array   Answer Question

Any Role Interview

Interview

amazon level process they carry out, which is not worth for salary range they provide and for a brand name they hold. no top companies would interview in such manner, and for the brand value they have not worth spending your whole day or sometimes 2 days also for an interview, only positives said by HR's is short trip to Foreign countries.

Interview Questions

• dosent matter, they need a ready made material for less salary   Answer Question

Scrummaster Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Prowareness (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

The process was very transparent and interactive , Kudos to the HRD for the efforts-

Week 1
    - A small HR discussion (30 mins)
    - A F2F interaction (1.5 hours)

Week 2
    - Panel round (2 hours )

Overall a clear and transparent interview process.

Interview Questions

• - ScrumMaster related questions
      - Few scenario based questions to understand your ability to judge the situation
      - Test cases enumeration
      - Other What- If conditional questions on SCRUM framework
      Answer Question

Big Data Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Prowareness (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

1 Got Call for Interview for next day.
    2. Technical Discussion . Panel seemed to have fixed question of Spark, Hive and SQL
    Questions were mostly difference two things . Few specific single word answer questions (One answer interviewer had in mind).
    The approach to answer would be stopped in between and asked to answer specific question.

I found few questions very negative and boundary condition or anomaly type or interviewer wanted to answer in his word only like two primary-key possible ?, which file format spark saves job ? sorting of indexing ?
    Approach to solution was not appreciated or stopped then and there.

I gave string feedback to HR about panel.

No question on map-reduce or java or spark-dataframe .

Answer to my role and responsibility : Teach and up-skill the team( us and others ) on big-data.

Interview Questions

• Spark :
      1. Difference between map and flatmap.
      2. Difference between groupbykey and reducebykey
      3. Which file format spark saves file ? Answer should be ".orc" files only. (It took me multiple attempts to understand the question. and ".txt", ".csv" "xml" "anyflat-file-format" is not the correct answer. LOL )
      4. Difference between coalesce and repartition.
      5. some more questions on RDD

Hive
      1 Difference between orderby and sortby
      2. Select * from . How many mapper will be created.
      3. Analytical function/ What is RANK ?

hdfs
      1. Difference between block and split

SQL
      1. What is indexing on single column ? (stopped in between of my answer ) and followed by what is sorting type in index key ascending or descending. (How does it matter its primary key not composite key)
      2. Can you have two primary key . (I do not thing there will need of two primary as one it self does the job.) No tell the implementation is it possible, can you define two primary key ? (No)

One of the panel member got irritated and fired a few questions after saying bye and answering my question related to profile and position . (Literally like Panel one : okay bye thanks for you ... Panel: No I will ask one last question . which file format spark saves files. )
      1 Answer

Talent Acquisition Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Prowareness (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

Had Five rounds of interview. 2 Face to face, 1 sourcing test, 1 presentation round and 1 managerial round. Cleared all the rounds, and the interview took 3 days. After the final round i was informed that i have cleared and will be releasing the offer next day. Then they got back to me after 2 weeks only to say the position is on hold.

Please don't take any interviews if you are not keen on hiring the candidate.

Be clear about the position and the billing issues involved in the hiring process and then take the interview. Don't waste candidates time.

Interview Questions

• Focused more on .Net & Devops technologies. And various strategies for hiring.   Answer Question

Test Specialist Interview

Application

Interview

Telecon interview happened, then i had a skype then face to face with entire team and team was good, they have asked the tech questions then behavioral one, case study.

Scrum Master Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Prowareness (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

WASTE OF TIME. They donot value people. Called me from one end of the city to another end(Took 2 hours each way) only to tell me I do not qualify for the interview (I mean my resume was looked at which had all the details to make that call, a telephonic discussion had happened.. and then they say sorry, but interview won't happen) Irresponsible and rude lot.

Interview Questions

• just Question HR has asked me write answer in 3 minute. in sheet and saying your not selected.   Answer Question

Senior Software Developer Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Prowareness.

Interview

First was HR round. Where they ask you about your expectations. They will discuss or HR questions.

Second round was technical F2F where we discussed normal java and web services

Third round was a coding round. In this they give give a problem and we need to code the solution in 2 hrs. After coding a n interview will happen on the problem solutions and coding techniques.

Senior Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Prowareness (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

Recently I had gone through prowareness interview. The whole process took almost two weeks.
    So thought of writing about it.
    Here is how it all processed-

Day-1 9/11/2016 4:30 PM IST: Discussion took place over phone. Very familiar question were asked e.g.: why you want to change your change? how many years of experience you have? what technologies you have worked on? When I could make my self available for F2F?

Day-2 10/11/2016 7:00 PM IST: I was interviewed basics of front end technologies and cleared the round after and hour of discussion.

Day-3 11/11/2016 7:15 PM IST: I was given a problem to implement in angualr js, javascript, html, css, bootstrap in a time frame of 2 hours. After implementation as It was late hours so I was told
    that I will get informed for via call. I had to left and received a call as promised. I had to go there for further discussion. Purpose of this round to check your code quality.

Day-4 14/11/2016 7:00 PM IST:
    Round-1: In first round one guy had a look on my implementation and asked only one question (What is difference between service and provide) that's it and he signaled for clearance.

Round-2: Same day next round was presentation round. Here I had to explain my code implementation with each possible "why so:. This was done by two professionals. At the end they were happy and as a result I had clear this round.

Day 6: 16 /11/2016 7:20 PM IST: It was a managerial round to check my communication, passion, enthusiasm, ability for public speaking.

Now HR told me I can leave for they and they will get back to us. Here in between they shared my profile with client. Client accepted my profile and as result I got a call back for offer.

Day 7: 19/11/2016 4:10 PM IST: I went there I was presented with my offer. It was somewhere to my expectation so I accepted it.

Happy Ending.....

Interview Questions

• What makes you that you can add some value to prowareness?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The offer presented by prowareness was up to my expectation So I did not negotiate. Before accepting there offer one have to submit his/her original document.

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Prowareness (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

I have attended interviews at many companies and i have taken many interviews within my company also. But the process in Prowareness was really different. They are looking for people who are really hands on with there coding skills. Moreover someone who can understand Test driven Development.
    If you are going for a tech arch. role make sure you have some insights about TDD and SOLID principles.

Interview Questions

• Problem statement was development of a automation framework for an E-commerce website.   Answer Question