Psycare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Psycare Interview Questions

1.4

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Psycare.

Interview

Interview went great! Easy questions, nothing out of the ordinary. Just be yourself and everything will go smooth. Can have some experience but a lot is not needed. They are willing to train you. I applied on indeed.com. Got a interview the date I applied. And got called back exactly a week later.

Front Office Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Psycare.

Interview

Applied through Craiglist, got an e-mail a few weeks after. Went in for an interview, interviewed with 2 different people and it went well. Was offered the job a few days later. Questions weren't difficult.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you would be good as a front office receptionist?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Psycare.

Interview

I set up an interview by brief phone scheduling. I interviewed in person at the Clinic and the entire interview went very well. She asked me questions about my previous experience and seemed very pleased and interested. She ended with saying she would let me know by the end of the following week.

I never heard back from her. I was surprised after a positive interview, what could have been the issue. Very unprofessional; she didn't respond to my emails or my voice messages.

Licensed Mental Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Psycare (San Diego, CA) in August 2013.

Interview

Excellent interview process and the amount of paperwork was a lot, but everyone was very nice navigating through it all. The staff were very much on top of collecting all the documents and giving me updates during the lengthy process.

Clinical Psychologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Psycare (San Diego, CA) in February 2009.

Interview

Informal interview. It is very easy to get hired at Psycare. It is run by an MFT and LCSW. They are more I interested in filling appointment slots than patient therapist fit. There is a requirement of working either two evenings per week or working Saturdays. If there are disputes about payment providers are pressured to forgive the debt and go unpaid. There are frequent staff errors that lead to I reimbursable hours. Suggestions are met with antagonism. PhDs are not respected. This is an exploitive atmosphere.

Interview Questions

• N/A . It was very easy to get hired. Credentials and past experience were sufficient.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No flexibility. Reimbursement dependent on contract rates negotiated by Psycare with various insurance companies. Psycare takes 40-50% depending on length of employment and provides office, staff to handle intake assessment, insurance authorization, billing and scheduling.