Pull and Bear Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Pull and Bear Interview Questions

Interviews at Pull and Bear

2.1

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Barcelona (Spain)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Pull and Bear (Barcelona (Spain)) in January 2017.

Interview

Very structured, nice people to deal with, nice to feel respected and they show their values right away, one to get the call you go in group and they try to see how you fit with new and random people.

Interview Questions

• What do I like to do, what do I enjoy from a work, my reasons to apply for the job. What do I know about the company. Show my strengths and weaknesses, how many languages do I speak.   Answer Question

Section Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Istanbul (Turkey)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Pull and Bear (Istanbul (Turkey)) in January 2014.

Interview

there is one telephone interview then one group interview with other candidates and 3 face to face interview in main office. First one is with recruitment department and then with HR and product manager and the last one is job offer meeting.

Interview Questions

• Tell me the situation that you needed to convince somebody in your past job experience.   Answer Question

Negotiation

You cannot negotiate salary but you can negotiate which store you would like to work

Part Time Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brighton, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pull and Bear (Brighton, England (UK)) in August 2015.

Interview

I handed my CV in the store and got a phone call a week or so later inviting me to interview. They were very nice and friendly, basic interview questions really, HR stuff as well as asking me what I knew about the brand and whether I considered myself fashion conscious.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Pull and Bear?
      What do you know about the brand?
      What motivates you?
      What is your biggest achievement to date?   Answer Question

Retail Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Liverpool, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pull and Bear (Liverpool, England (UK)) in March 2016.

Interview

I apply in person in the store and I received a phone call the same day in the afternoon for an interview face to face. The interview was run with the supervisor of the store

Interview Questions

• why do you wanna work with us?   1 Answer

Sales Assistant Interview

Interview

It was quotations in different situations. And because it was group interview we had to act and answer questions all together. It was not very hard. You just have to be yourself

Interview Questions

• There was practical questions in a group   1 Answer

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Amsterdam (Colombia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pull and Bear (Amsterdam (Colombia)) in June 2018.

Interview

They called me the day after applying. After a couple of single questions as what am I studying, they told me that I was into the next stage, a panel interview. We were 6 participants in the panel interview.

Interview Questions

• Do you know how many brands are part of Inditex?   1 Answer

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madrid (Spain)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pull and Bear (Madrid (Spain)) in February 2016.

Interview

First and only interview was a group interview with 10-15 people.
    they asked us some basic thing about us, i didnt have to participate a lot
    Finally, we had to make a draw that defined ourselves and explain it

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Monterrey, Nuevo León (Mexico)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Pull and Bear (Monterrey, Nuevo León (Mexico)) in August 2013.

Interview

I had to fill up some forms at first and then the sales supervisor asked me the basic stuff like my age, if I was a student and how much time I had available for work. She was really nice. The company itself is great and the kind of people they were looking for was laid back but really hard working with a lot of energy, with great personality and just people ready to be nice and fast when needed. She explained the working hours, salary and such.

Interview Questions

• The interview was more to see my personality to see if i was what they were looking for. If you have trouble explaining yourself or talking about yourself you might try to just relax a little, they're really nice.   Answer Question

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pull and Bear (London, England (UK)) in May 2014.

Interview

Was very easy. You submit an online application to inditex.com and if you're lucky you'll get a call arranging an interview at their interview at regents street. Maximum of 15 people there. You watch a video and there is an icebreaker. Then you have your 1 to 1 interview and that's it. If you're successful, you'll receive a call or email in a couple of days. If successful, you go back to their office to know more about your role and the people who have been hired too that will be joining you as a sales assistant. I guess it's to have a "friend" going in.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be a Sales advisor?   1 Answer
    • What are your job experiences?   1 Answer
    • Do you have any store preferences? Eg Zara, pull & bear, bershka, massimo dutti?   Answer Question

Cashier and Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Pull and Bear (London, England (UK)).

Interview

I had 3 interviews, the first one was in the recruitment center in regent St, there they asked me about my last jobs, and why I want to work for them, the second one was a phone call and the third one in the store.