Pulte Mortgage Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Pulte Mortgage Interview Questions

Updated Apr 11, 2017

2.6

Anonymous Employee in Englewood, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Pulte Mortgage (Englewood, CO) in October 2016.

Interview

Friendly. I met with two females who were supportive and asked many questions. There were two positions open a processor job and a consultant job. The interview lasted about 45 minutes. It seemed like a very good place to work.

Interview Questions

• How do I handle difficult situations?   1 Answer

Vendor & Consumer Services Liaison Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pulte Mortgage (Denver, CO) in February 2016.

Interview

Interviewed via Aim Hire staffing agency and they submitted my resume and work history to Pulte HR. Brought in to speak with manager in department about job shortly before starting in the position.

Interview Questions

• How comfortable do you feel working in a team environment?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Englewood, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Pulte Mortgage (Englewood, CO) in July 2015.

Interview

I went in on a Wednesday with 15 others. I interviewed with two people, a man and a woman manager. The interview was pleasant and professional and I was to receive word by Monday at the latest. By Tuesday, I had not heard anything, I followed up and I kept getting the same answer, they were waiting on a decision. I followed up several more time and heard the same thing. This was totally unprofessional and rude.

Interview Questions

• Do you know how to calculate income?   1 Answer

Loan Processor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pulte Mortgage.

Interview

There was a lag between application to interview and interview to offer. Once I got the interview, I med with two regional managers and it was just a typical interview.

Loan Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Englewood, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pulte Mortgage (Englewood, CO).

Interview

I submitted my resume and received an email about a week later asking to schedule a window for a phone interview. The phone interview came a week later; the questions were basic. At the end of that interview I was asked to come in for a formal interview. That was handled by two individuals and was relatively casual with some standard questions regarding experience, reason for leaving previous employer, expectations, etc. Compensation was touched on and they answered all my questions. Received offer the next day.

Interview Questions

• Do you know the minimum down payment for FHA?   1 Answer
    • What did you most like about your previous employer, most dislike, and what do you want out of a prospective employer?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't try to negotiate the hourly pay, but should have and regret not having done so. It sounds like it varies a bit.

IT Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Englewood, CO

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pulte Mortgage (Englewood, CO) in October 2014.

Interview

Very hard but fair interview, very professional about 2 pages of single lined questions. There were two interviewers which is standard for Pulte interviews. Each had their own sets of questions. They wanted lots of examples of how you demonstrated your skills in the past.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and weaknesses, what can you do to improve this position.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They gave me an offer and I accepted not much to negotiate since it is hard to get a job in Colorado.

Loan Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Englewood, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Pulte Mortgage (Englewood, CO) in May 2014.

Interview

Great interview. Pulte interviews to fill classes of large number sometimes. If you hit the right timing you can get in. A month or so of training and your on your way.

Interview Questions

• There really wasn't.. lots about my sales experience...   1 Answer

Loan Processor/Loan Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Englewood, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pulte Mortgage (Englewood, CO) in January 2013.

Interview

Had a Job fair interview. I know a couple people who work there that have less experience than me and one of them I actually trained when they got on the floor at another job. So it totally surprised me when the interviewer said I didn't have enough experience!

Interview Questions

• Can you calculate a person's salary for me?   1 Answer

Operations and Production Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Pulte Mortgage (Denver, CO) in May 2012.

Interview

Questions about how you handle your workload during the day to avoid needing Overtime. Focus on their savvy computer systems for milestones. Heavy pressure to ensure you are meeting your milestones since the builder is looking to only hold on to that home no more than one to two days after completion. They want that loan and home closed fast.

Interview Questions

• If you had four hours worth of work left but it is Friday and you have hit 40 hours for the week. What do you do?   1 Answer