Pure Austin Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.4

Interviews for Top Jobs at Pure Austin

Fuel Bar Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Pure Austin (Austin, TX).

Interview

The interviewers began by asking about recent experience in the customer service field. They also asked about my immediate and long-term plans in the field. Very few questions about education, mostly about previous job history and employment.

Interview Questions

• What makes a good team atmosphere   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pure Austin (Austin, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview process consisted of a 15-20 minute phone interview asking general questions about myself and why I am interested in a position. The next round was a formal interview with two managers on site. Following this interview, I sent a follow-up email to thank them for the opportunity and heard back within a few days. The list of questions was quite extensive but also seemed to be a bit repetitive and similar in content.

Interview Questions

• What are three strengths in the realm of customer service?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Pure Austin (Austin, TX) in March 2014.

Interview

They will ask fairly routine interview questions, but they also take much pride in making sure that the person they are interviewing will fit with their culture at Pure Austin. They will ask you to bring an item that describes you. We've seen plenty of different examples, so don't be nervous to bring something odd as long as it describes you.

Energy Bar Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pure Austin (Austin, TX) in January 2012.

Interview

I really liked the environment and everyone was very friendly. I really wanted to work the front desk but their only opening was the energy bar; a juice and snack bar. I filled out an application on site and a manager interviewed me on the spot in a seating area near the energy bar. I wore nice jeans, flats, and a pretty blouse.

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pure Austin (Austin, TX) in December 2010.

Interview

I submitted my resume through hirealonghorn.org and got a call to do an initial phone interview and we set up a time for me to do an in-person interview with two managers. Everyone was very friendly and I was given a tour of the facility. After that I interviewed with the general manager at the other location. I was called back within 1 week and I accepted.

Interview Questions

• This job does require some sales so sell a sharpie to me.   Answer Question