Pure Romance Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Pure Romance Interview Questions

Updated Sep 24, 2017

2.6

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pure Romance.

Interview

Long process I waiting forever for he she kept me waiting way past my interview time the receptionist was polite but didn't know what was going on either so I just waiting

Advanced Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hermann, MO

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pure Romance (Hermann, MO) in May 2016.

Interview

Very simple, you can call any of the national directors and get an interview. They are all more than happy to help, and answer any questions or concerns that you may have. They were very helpful and polite.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Loveland, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Pure Romance (Loveland, OH).

Interview

Three different managers all on the same level for the same department came in and took turns asking me questions. They seemed a little unorganized and unprofessional one even joked that they weren't even sure why she was there since it didn't make a difference to the selection process. Not sure they meant for me to hear that but I did.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Pure Romance (Cincinnati, OH) in February 2014.

Interview

I was a student at the time and drove down to Cincinnati for the interview. They were running late so the receptionist gave me a magazine to read while waiting. Nothing gets you ready for a job interview quite like looking at their products. I felt uncomfortable and as if they had already found someone for my position by the time I arrived.

Advanced Consultant Interview

Interview

Attend a party, sign up as a recruit, purchase a demo kit and go!

Interview Questions

• What product is best for ______________? Ladies can ask questions based on their personal experience and needs. You need to take advantage and learn your product, attend training and ask questions. You have the power to change lives with the knowledge you obtain.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Loveland, OH

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pure Romance (Loveland, OH) in October 2012.

Interview

Make sure you dress cute, that's all they care about. Name drop and show that material things are of great concern and you will do great. Rarely questions pertaining to the job were asked, more about how you handle certain negative situations so they can determine if your skin is thick enough.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle criticism?   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Luray, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pure Romance (Luray, VA) in January 2011.

Interview

Sponsor was very detailed and knowledgeable about the business and what I was getting myself into. She answered all of my questions and gave me space to consider my options.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Loveland, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Pure Romance (Loveland, OH) in April 2010.

Interview

HR is not really HR trained person, very unprofessional and unorganized interview practices. Ultimately got the job but I could tell it was because I'm decent looking and young. Felt as if someone older and less attractive with better resume would not have been offered the position as the HR and CS managers made it subtle yet clear that presentation was important to the company and they really liked that I was young and cute and could possibly see me moving into marketing or training down the line. I have experience in neuter field so it was a surprise for me to hear this at my first interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation, they matched my current pay.

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pure Romance in February 2011.

Interview

Very professional communication process. First interview was a little lame, but the second interview with a supervisor was more in depth and complete. They explained all questions I had, and second interviewer was very professional and knew exactly what was wanted in the employee. Yes, they sell bedroom toys, buy they hardly touch that point at interview, they just tell you that you will get it with those questions and you need to answer them.

Interview Questions

• Maybe for someone, when they tell you, you know that you will get sex related questions.... But if you applied for a job at Pure Romance, that must be expected, right?   Answer Question