Pure Romance Interview Questions

Updated Sep 16, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 11 of over 11 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Pure Romance

Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States

Application

I interviewed at Pure Romance (United States)

Interview

Pretty general interview trying to know more about your experience, skills, and desire for the position. Phone interview only took a half hour at the most. Follow up came after

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work here? Tell me about your experience
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in United States

Application

I interviewed at Pure Romance (United States)

Interview

Brief and upfront process. Professional hiring manager and clear company culture from the very beginning. I was impressed from the get go. Do your research on the company and hiring managers to come prepared.

Interview Questions
  • Describe how you develop new client relationships and close complex sales

Anonymous Employee in United States

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pure Romance (United States)

Interview

Long process I waiting forever for he she kept me waiting way past my interview time the receptionist was polite but didn't know what was going on either so I just waiting

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Hermann, MO

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pure Romance (Hermann, MO) in May 2016

Interview

Very simple, you can call any of the national directors and get an interview. They are all more than happy to help, and answer any questions or concerns that you may have. They were very helpful and polite.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Loveland, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pure Romance (Loveland, OH)

Interview

Three different managers all on the same level for the same department came in and took turns asking me questions. They seemed a little unorganized and unprofessional one even joked that they weren't even sure why she was there since it didn't make a difference to the selection process. Not sure they meant for me to hear that but I did.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Pure Romance (Cincinnati, OH) in Feb 2014

Interview

I was a student at the time and drove down to Cincinnati for the interview. They were running late so the receptionist gave me a magazine to read while waiting. Nothing gets you ready for a job interview quite like looking at their products. I felt uncomfortable and as if they had already found someone for my position by the time I arrived.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States

Application

I interviewed at Pure Romance (United States)

Interview

Attend a party, sign up as a recruit, purchase a demo kit and go!

Interview Questions
  • What product is best for ______________? Ladies can ask questions based on their personal experience and needs. You need to take advantage and learn your product, attend training and ask questions. You have the power to change lives with the knowledge you obtain.

Anonymous Employee in Loveland, OH

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pure Romance (Loveland, OH) in Oct 2012

Interview

Make sure you dress cute, that's all they care about. Name drop and show that material things are of great concern and you will do great. Rarely questions pertaining to the job were asked, more about how you handle certain negative situations so they can determine if your skin is thick enough.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Pure Romance

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pure Romance in Feb 2011

Interview

Very professional communication process. First interview was a little lame, but the second interview with a supervisor was more in depth and complete. They explained all questions I had, and second interviewer was very professional and knew exactly what was wanted in the employee. Yes, they sell bedroom toys, buy they hardly touch that point at interview, they just tell you that you will get it with those questions and you need to answer them.

Interview Questions
  • Maybe for someone, when they tell you, you know that you will get sex related questions.... But if you applied for a job at Pure Romance, that must be expected, right?

Anonymous Employee in Luray, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pure Romance (Luray, VA) in Jan 2011

Interview

Sponsor was very detailed and knowledgeable about the business and what I was getting myself into. She answered all of my questions and gave me space to consider my options.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 11 Interviews