Pure360 Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Pure360

2.8

Account Handler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brighton, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pure360 (Brighton, England (UK)) in September 2015.

Interview

Wow, how unprofessional and rude were the interviewers, I would not have worked here even if they doubled the salary I am being paid now! They made me wait an unreasonable amount of time for the interview, when they turned up it wasn't even the lady who was supposed to be interviewing me as she was "busy". One of the worst interviews I have been too.

Interview Questions

Rude attitude and very unorganised interviewers

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brighton, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Pure360 (Brighton, England (UK)) in August 2017.

Interview

Initial interview was a f2f - Hiring manager was confused that I had arrived at their office for an interview (even though I had directly been speaking with her and she had confirmed the interview.) The interview lasted around 45 minutes and was just a general chit chat regarding my experience and what I could bring to the table.

I would say from my experiences this would have to be the first company to undersell an opportunity. She had made me aware that there had been many changes and the sales team struggle hitting their monthly target. At the end of the interview she said that she will send over a phone task for me to complete... 4 Weeks later still have not received the phone task. The icing on the cake is when reaching out to Anne she comes back with a poor excuse of being busy and will send you the test the next day, but still does not send it.

Face 2 face
    Phone role play

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Pure360
      What are your weaknesses
      How do you face rejection
      Can you give me an example where you have gone above and beyond   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brighton, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Pure360 (Brighton, England (UK)) in July 2011.

Interview

Series of interviews. Initially 1:1 with the Hiring Manager and then several 1:1s with other Senior Management staff including the CEO.

This was followed up with an exercise and presentation that was then presented to a panel that consisted of the key personnel that I would be interacting with.

Very positive experience and the interview itself was a two-way dialogue.

Interview Questions

• Was asked to formulate a strategy for verticalisation of their current product and how this would be taken to market. Had to research much in a short space of time.   Answer Question

Pure 360 made a superb effort to get close to my current renumeration package. I was sorely tempted to accept despite a disparity due to the culture, people and positive energy one could sense as soon as you stepped into their offices. Distance was also an issue.

This would be a great company to work for if you live or can relocate to the Brighton area and are successful through the interview process.

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brighton, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Pure360 (Brighton, England (UK)) in March 2016.

Interview

Initial telephone interview, which covered my basic experience and why I was looking. At the end of the call he confirmed he would take me for a F2F meeting which was set up quickly. I met a few people and got to ask loads of questions and understand the business well. The interview lasted around 2 hours in total, they came back to me within a couple of days to make an offer. Overall very good impression of the company, CEO and top level staff were very professional and welcoming. Would have accepted the offer if I wanted to stay in sales, but my situation changed so didn't. If they had another opportunity in a different business area I wouldn't hesitate to join the company.

Interview Questions

• Role play scenario, they acted as a client and I had to glean as much information out of them and to close the sale. Given I had no background in Media, this was how they assessed my suitability.   1 Answer

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brighton, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Pure360 (Brighton, England (UK)) in July 2015.

Interview

Really thorough process and excellent impression of the company. I was offered another job which was double the salary but I chose Pure360.
    I actually found the reviews on Glassdoor really useful and honest. Every company, especially in sales, has to make decisions on what is best for the organisation but Pure360 has always been fair. No one gets fired for no reason. There is a ramp up phase so you aren't given a target for the first 3 months and then it goes up incrementally. If you need help there is so much support.

Interview Questions

• There was a role play and thorough questions. I was really diligent and made sure I covered everything I wanted to ask.   Answer Question