Cover image for Pure360

Technical Account Manager

70 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Really good opportunities for personal development, the people here are amazing, and overall corporate attitude is well suited to the industry(in 7 reviews)
  • "Everyone happy to pair/teach/learn(in 3 reviews)
  • "The office is nice, clean, bright and well maintained.(in 3 reviews)
Cons
  • "Nobody really knows why they're there; most of the senior staff have been promoted into jobs that are too advanced for them just because they've been there a long time and the result is bad management all round and lots of mistakes across the business and general lack of ownership.(in 5 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0

Great place

Jun 2, 2022 - Mold Technician in Tampa, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very helpful and caring team

Cons

Late in evening scheduled appointments

2. 5.0

Great part time work

Sep 3, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Remote working and flexible hours

Cons

Sometimes stacked deadlines can be busy with study commitments

3. Join the Pure360 team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Excellent work place

Aug 15, 2022 - Software QA Tester
    Business Outlook

Pros

The best place to work at!

Cons

Less salaries , which can be matched to the market

5. 2.0
    Former Employee

Great Initially, but the honeymoon wears off

Jul 29, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Lovely company, Amazing people, all working hard to achieve goals

Cons

improvement suggestions often ignored you are a cog in the machine

6. 1.0

Not great

Aug 5, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in Brighton, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

There were none it was awful.

Cons

Too many to list. See above

7. 2.0
    Former Employee

People nice, upper management terrible

Apr 8, 2022 - Technical Support
    Business Outlook

Pros

The people who work there are really nice to get along with

Cons

The senior leadership are terrible and are completely directionless.

1 person found this review helpful
  8. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great place to work, improvements could be made though.

Jun 26, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Brighton, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Employees are trusted to manage their own workload but support is always there if needed. Teamwork is a major reason why I find my job enjoyable, everyone is happy to support one another. Workloads are generally manageable but as with all jobs sometimes it's a bit mental. Annual leave has recently been increased too.

Cons

Progression is painfully slow. Employees in the business who deserved promotions had to wait far too long for them. Promised quarterly reviews only happen occasionally. Salary brackets were introduced but shared with employees.

9. 1.0

Good but not for me

Jun 17, 2021 - SDR Team Lead in Brighton, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

OK place to work. Great location, some friendly staff

Cons

Very clicky. You need to be in with the gang

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great team, interesting work, nice office!

May 4, 2020 - Software Developer in Brighton, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

The office is nice, clean, bright and well maintained. There were a couple of mice a few years back which some people like to mention but our office is above a bakery so the mice had worked their way up from there and offset all the free goodies we get from them. The business has changed a bit over the last year or two and seems to have a culture of hiring people who are both good at what they do but also a good fit. The people are definitely what makes this place a nice place to work. Everyone is enthusiastic about doing well and wants to work hard to grow. When people leave, it's almost always to move on to a better job based on the skills they have gained here, but is also generally a sad event as it feels like someone is leaving a family. The company has many things to invest in people such as a portal of training courses, time each month for learning, a library, we can attend conferences etc. There's also a social committee to arrange events like the Pure360 Christmas Panto, parties and other events. We have weekly company update meetings where we hear from around the business, or hear about future plans so it's good to be kept in the loop on what's going on. Things are fairly flexible. The working hours are standard 9 to 5:30 however lots of people have adjustments to work from home on the odd day, or adjust their hours around their family commitments. If I've ever needed to adjust my day around an appointment or something, it's never been declined and with the current coronavirus situation, we went straight to working from home, no question about it and only the odd minor technical hiccup. We have online meetings so everyone gets a chance to catch up, and so far we've had office bingo, pictionary and an online pub quiz. Definitely trying to make sure people are staying in touch with each other. It's a great place to work as long as you want to work and get on with people. If you don't want to work, don't get on with people and don't want to add value to the team you're in, you might not enjoy it here and I feel the negative reviews on here are probably just that. Someone who complains that the business "organises too many social events" is probably someone nobody wants in their team.

Cons

None I can think of. I enjoy coming to work and I like the people I work with.

11. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 5 years

Good team

Oct 15, 2020 - Account Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good team and good perks

Cons

Better access to parking facilites

Viewing 1 - 10 of 55 Reviews
</>Embed

Pure360 Reviews FAQs

Pure360 has an overall rating of 3.4 out of 5, based on over 55 reviews left anonymously by employees. 64% of employees would recommend working at Pure360 to a friend and 61% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Pure360 employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.3 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Pure360. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.

64% of Pure360 employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Pure360 3.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.6 for culture and values and 3.4 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Pure360 to be benefits, career development, coworkers and the cons to be senior leadership, culture, management.