QA InfoTech Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 13, 2017

2.8

Software Engineer - Test Automation Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at QA InfoTech (Noida (India)).

Interview

Total 5 rounds were their...
    2 programming rounds as they prefer java so the objective and subjective questions were in java language..
    -15 objective question
    -2 subjective question
    they provide very less time to solve question so be quicker...
    1 technical interview would be there starting with intro , basic java question and some logical question... just be confident and honest at the time of answering..bcoz they also judge ur attitude...
    interview round with company's COO and CEO. If you are selected thy give u offer letter at that same day....

Interview Questions

• 1. objective type question related to finding output in java programs?
      2.second largest element in the array?
      Answer Question

Software Tester Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at QA InfoTech (Noida (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

First round was of the java test in which there where 15 java programs and we have to answer them all where objective type in 15 minutes only.I cleared that round.In second round We have to write the three programs in C++ or java in 15 minutes.I cleared that too.Third round was of technical interview in which the question based on java, project and one puzzle where asked.Last round was the HR interview.

Software Engineer - Test Automation Interview

Application

Interview

there was a written test which consisted of question on java and oops. Once selected interview was held. the result of the written test was declared then and there in 20 minutes.

Software Engineer- TAP Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at QA InfoTech (Noida (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

I attended the pool campus recruitment.There was 5 rounds. First round was mcq on java which had 15 questions to be solved in 15 minutes.Around 30 students was selected out of 170.Then next round was coding round.In that one code to be solved in 5 minutes and other code was o be written in 15 minutes...The difficulty level was average.18 were selected in this round.Next was technical interview.They asked questions on java and some programming and also puzzles.In that 12 got selected.Next was Interview with Vice president or COO(Chief Operating officer).It was normal interview like Hr. Then final meet up with Ceo of the company.If u are average in programming U can clear these rounds.

Interview Questions

• question on exceptions in java,
      Coding related to arrays and string
      Answer Question

Software Engineer-Data Analytics and Prediction Interview

Application

Interview

1 R> technical quiz(Jave dry code)
    2 R> coding-1(standard problem)
    3 R> coding-2(CP type problem)
    4 R> meeting with COO(body language, potentiality, fiting into company)
    5 R> meeting with CEO(featured, checking skills regarding ML and questions with that(ML))

Software Tester Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dadri (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at QA InfoTech (Dadri (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

I attended the pool campus recruitment.It had a total of 4 rounds.1st round was mcq on java which had 15 questions in 15 minutes.you need to be very fast.15 got selected out of 230.I was fortunate to be one of them.Then next was the coding round in which there was one program to be written in 20 mins.It was quite difficult.I somehow managed to clear the round.The next was technical interview round.It was my first interview which seemed very rude indeed.I got rejected in this round.

Interview Questions

• fvrt subject in 10th?   1 Answer
    • what is present participle..what is past participle?   1 Answer
    • is it possible to manage exception in the final block?   1 Answer

Software Tester Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greater Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at QA InfoTech (Greater Noida (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

There was three round first round was MCQ based on java. The questions were very. 2 round was system programming difficulty level was average and third round was personal interview. If you are average in programming you can easily clear this.

Interview Questions

• 1. Subclass is derived by which keyword ?   1 Answer

Software Test and Automation (TAP) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at QA InfoTech (Noida (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

Actually the profile you ll be getting for the company is named by them as TAP (Testing Automation and Performance) . The actual Process was decided as the 2 Day interview process but it took only same day and ended at 5 pm. The Building is good and the employee benefits as per them and as recognized by me are way better than any company

Talking about the Interview -

1. You'll get the Talk from the very Cool COO(Chief operational officer )of the company .
    2. you'll be given 15 java Based questions and all of them are coding ( According to set which i got )they have 4 set of questions.
    3. Only a few will be passed to the Subjective Coding round having 1 question to solve in 20 mins.
    4. The technical Interview .
    5. The HR interview .
    6. The CEO meet .

I got eliminated in first round and couldnt pass through it as the java based questions were really advanced , one that they needed was the top coder . First round - Out of 204 only 14 selected
    second round- Out of 14 only 1 selected . So be prepared to Stand Out .

The Questions which i still remember today itself as its been 4 hours since its passed are to be mentioned below check if you like to .

Interview Questions

• 15 mins 15 questions contained these topics -

1. Hash map , Hash table
      2. String Buffer.
      3. compile time error , run time error recognition from the program given .
      4. Expected output to the program .
      5. Collections in Java.
      6. Inheritance.
      1 Answer

Software Testing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at QA InfoTech (Noida (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

Interview Questions

• Will you lie for a company?   1 Answer

Software QA Analyst Interview

Application

Interview

Interview was easy comprising of topics from DATA STRUCTURES and basics of data base, Java.
    Given a program on stack to implement it.
    HR round was bit difficult .
    I find it the most difficult and chalenging to clear..