QA InfoTech Interview Questions | Glassdoor

QA InfoTech Interview Questions

Updated Oct 12, 2017

2.9

QA Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at QA InfoTech.

Interview

You are a big disappointment. Mr. COO you need a professional class. After making us go through 4 tough technical rounds who are you to tell us what you did for 5 years. Mr. CEO you need to take care of this and you should take the final rounds. COO it's an advice just kip up your values, you are making qa infotech value down.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at QA InfoTech (Noida (India)).

Interview

It took a day.
    First written test followed by a interview with CEO n CTO of the company.
    Testing related question s were asked.
    After that he round and I got the offer same day.
    Overall it was good experience

Software Tester Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ghaziabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at QA InfoTech (Ghaziabad (India)) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied through college and university. First, there was a presentation which is given by coo and during the presentation, he selects those students who had excellent knowledge of latest technology or any programming language for the interview and also should have one project in that particular language. Then there is a pen/paper java based test. There is 20 questions and time is given only 12 minutes. then the second round is the coding round where 2 question in 20 minutes in java.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at QA InfoTech in October 2017.

Interview

1st round is objective question(20 ques in 15 min) on core java, 2nd round was having 2 written program on paper(String pattern,prime factor based) in 20 min,3rd round was at there office where again 1 subjective test with core java question,2 easy programs,1 test case for email attachment.
    1st round out of 250(60 were selected),2nd round out of 60 (15 got selected),
    3rd round (14 selected)
    Last interview with COO sir(10 selected)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at QA InfoTech (Noida (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

firstly was a pen n paper technical round totally based on java , 20 questions in 15 mins . second round was coding round which consists of 2 questions in 40 minutes. then was there 2 more rounds with coo and ceo of company.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ghaziabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at QA InfoTech (Ghaziabad (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

It was a through college placement. First day we had company presentation where students were asked if they know and have worked on any other languages or skills like angular js or php. Surprisingly they were selected directly for the second round. Rest of us have to give a very easy written mcq test comprising of 20 questions of java only in a given time of 15 mins. There was negative marking and cut off of 15 marks . Next day we went to its noida office and we there was a coding round where we had two questions one of string in coded language and other of prime factor related question. The shortlisted student have to wait for interview but then in place of interview we had two more coding test after which 6 of us were left. At last we again had a group interview where we were asked to write test cases for a browser and attachment part of email.

Interview Questions

• Array coding questions.
      Print the second largest word in a given string.   Answer Question

Human Resource Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at QA InfoTech (Noida (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

HR doesn't have any value for other's times. Very bad experience. No manner how to treat the candidates. Full of attitude. Will not recommened to any of my friends.

Interview Questions

• They did not ask me about anything about my roles.   1 Answer

Software Quality Assurance Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

Interview

Interview was organized in three rounds:
    1.quantitative aptitude+ basic java questions
    2.Test cases and scenarios (they provided two windows in a question paper and you have to write the test scenarios accordingly )
    3.Interview round by COO

Interview Questions

Negotiation

initially they offer basic package as other IT companies are offering but while you spent 2 years in this organization and you proved your work there, then you will get consistent rewards in terms of spot bonus and appraisals are best as compare to market standards

Software Engineer - Test Automation Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at QA InfoTech (Noida (India)).

Interview

Total 5 rounds were their...
    2 programming rounds as they prefer java so the objective and subjective questions were in java language..
    -15 objective question
    -2 subjective question
    they provide very less time to solve question so be quicker...
    1 technical interview would be there starting with intro , basic java question and some logical question... just be confident and honest at the time of answering..bcoz they also judge ur attitude...
    interview round with company's COO and CEO. If you are selected thy give u offer letter at that same day....

Interview Questions

• 1. objective type question related to finding output in java programs?
      2.second largest element in the array?   1 Answer

Software Tester Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at QA InfoTech (Noida (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

First round was of the java test in which there where 15 java programs and we have to answer them all where objective type in 15 minutes only.I cleared that round.In second round We have to write the three programs in C++ or java in 15 minutes.I cleared that too.Third round was of technical interview in which the question based on java, project and one puzzle where asked.Last round was the HR interview.