QVC UK Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at QVC UK

2.6

Head of European Recruitment Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at QVC UK (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Due to have an interview with the Hiring Manager. All arranged and then nothing. No call, no email to apologise for the delay etc. I tried calling (and you really can't speak to anyone - it's all automated) and after my second email, I had a response saying they had technical difficulties and would call to rearrange. It gets better, about a month later I get an email, thanking me for interviewing with them. "We truly appreciate your time and the interest you expressed. It was a pleasure to learn about your experience and accomplishments.

After careful consideration, we have decided proceed with other candidates who are a closer match for the position requirements."

Given the role I was asked to interview, I find it slightly ironic!

Interview Questions

• How would you hold a psychic interview?   1 Answer

Assistant Buyer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at QVC UK.

Interview

2 stages , similar competency based questions. Second stage is also a presentation . They will ask thorough questions in presentation as you go along so be prepared. Remember QVC is unlike any company so watch before hand

Interview Questions

• What is the hardest decision you have faced in last year   Answer Question
  3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Product Development and Sourcing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at QVC UK (London, England (UK)) in July 2019.

Interview

Applied online, called me a few days after to invite me to assessment day. They were very friendly and gave us a task to prepare and present on the day.

Senior Internal Communications Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at QVC UK (London, England (UK)) in May 2019.

Interview

I applied for the job online and heard nothing for a month, assuming I was unsuccessful. I was then called out of the blue and invited to a phone interview. After this I had some questions for HR but found them difficult to get hold of - the phone number they used was one way only and emails were not answered quickly. Details for a second, face to face interview were sent which I attended. There was also a written task. I was not successful but felt the interviewers were friendly and fair. The only letdown was HR who I found quite inaccessible at times.

IT Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at QVC UK.

Interview

Very pleasant! easy questions and the people were very friendly. It was about an hour long and had to answer a few questions. The easiest interview I have had in my life and the most pleasant

Merchandising Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at QVC UK (London, England (UK)) in March 2019.

Interview

Applied online which was followed by a 30 minute phone interview and led to the assessment day invitation. The assessment day lasted approximately 8 hours consisting of a presentation, interview, group exercise and a tour. Overall positive experience

Promo Producer Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at QVC UK (London, England (UK)).

Interview

1st round a round table interview, comprising of questions about your experience, how you negotiate certain situations and about your personality . 2nd round a practical interview comprising of a pitch for a 30" promo along with visual treatment then directing a mini shoot with a camera person and interviewee, which also required you to choose how to set the scene and how you interacted with the interviewee.

Interview Questions

• 2nd stage interview: Devise and pitch a 30" promo along with a treatment   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at QVC UK in June 2017.

Interview

Online application, phone call to confirm interview followed by email, email/phone call about success and date of first training date.
    Two weeks training, 3 months probation period.
    First week, training.
    Second week, learning on the job.

Interview Questions

• What skills would an employee require to work for us?   Answer Question
    • Do you have experience with handling a difficult situation where something has went wrong?   Answer Question

Assistant Buyer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at QVC UK (London, England (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

I had 2 interviews, first was more a casual chat with a Buyer (an Associate Buyer should also have been present but she'd lost her voice). This one was me talking through my CV, answering a few questions about my previous role and some competency questions.
    I was asked to prepare a presentation for a set task for the second interview, which was with the same Buyer from interview 1 and had an Associate Buyer present too. I presented first (and had a few laughs in between, which I suppose helped!) and then answered any questions they had after. It definitely pays to put in the time and do your research.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to reprioritise your workload and how you managed this.   1 Answer

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at QVC UK (London, England (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by the careers team at QVC about the role and asked to apply if I was interested so I did. Following this an interview was confirmed however I did not receive any feedback after this. The interview seemed to go well and I was informed the second stage would be a presentation (if I got through to that). When taking time off from work to attend an interview and not receive any feedback is incredibly unprofessional. I did email the individual who arranged the interview to ask for feedback after a few weeks and received no reply

Interview Questions

• I was asked to talk through my CV / experience, the systems.
      This turned into more of a discussion and the interviewer talked a lot!   Answer Question