Cover image for Qatar Foundation

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Qatar Foundation Interview Questions

Updated Jan 2, 2023

To filter interviews, or .
Found 16 of over 16 interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Qatar Foundation

Qatar Foundation

Application

I interviewed at Qatar Foundation

Interview

Not very professional They have predefined persons for every opened position Interviews are not really taken into consideration Everyone recruits previous friends or colleagues So said that they made you attend three interviews in vain A waist of time

Interview Questions
  • Why you want this position Why you want to come to Qatar
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Doha

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Qatar Foundation (Doha) in Feb 2022

Interview

2 interviewers, very non serious attitude. One of the interviewers grilled me right at the start and then left the Zoom call. The other was polite. There was no follow up. Interviewers did not seem like they knew what they were talking about, especially in terms of the technical processes involved for the position.

Interview Questions
  • Are you ok with an agency hire ? (i.e. employee is hired directly by QF team but employed through agency. Benefits are much lower and it's a contracted position as opposed to a longer role.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Doha

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Qatar Foundation (Doha) in Sep 2019

Interview

The interview was very professional. It felt comfortable, it was myself and the interviewer in the media room in the student center. Questions were very straight forward and I felt encouraged to speak despite it being my first ever interview as an internt at the time.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us more about yourself. Why do you think this position suits you. What can you bring to the team.

Anonymous Employee in Doha

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Qatar Foundation (Doha) in May 2019

Interview

I’ve done this interview a while ago for my previous job. The process was smooth and the interviewer seemed genuinely interested in my aspirations for career growth. The questions were simple and straightforward.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about a challenging situation you had to overcome in the past?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Qatar Foundation (Washington, DC) in Mar 2019

Interview

I applied online and was contacted by a third party recruiter. The recruiter conducted an phone screen and and took notes of my answers. Then afterwards sent me a questionnaire consisting of the same exact questions to be put in writing. Then a few days later I was asked to schedule a in person interview. WhenI arrived downtown for the interview I could not find the building. I called the recruiter for some help and she didn't answer. I finally figured out that the building I was looking for was completely covered with scaffolding and you could not see the building number from the other side of the street. I arrived between 5-10 minutes late and immediately told the receptionist of my difficulty in finding the building. She says that everyone has trouble finding the building . Then the hiring manager comes out and immediately says that I am late and I explain to her why. I could tell that she was not at all invested in the interview either because I was late or because I was "of color". She seemed to be discouraging me from the role and I could tell that I had wasted my time and money meeting with this employer. I later spoke with the recruiter and informed her that she didn't give me a heads up about the construction on the building and didn't answer her phone or call me back after leaving her a message that I was having trouble finding the place. She said that a couple of other recruits for this company wasn't even interviewed because they were late. Is a few minutes late more important than finding a qualified candidate? The office is located in downtown DC where you have to take metro which is NEVER reliable and you don't offer parking. This employer wasted my time and money that as an unemployed person. These high paid managers sit on their high horses judging the wrong things and making the hiring process extremely long which is also a way of losing good candidates thus costing the company more money. My question is . . . who is checking up on these hiring managers that can't "find candidates to fill positions"?

Interview Questions
  • She kept telling me that it was a lot of accounts payable like she was trying to discourage me. I was wondering if she even read my resume before calling me in

Anonymous Employee in Doha

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 months. I interviewed at Qatar Foundation (Doha) in Sep 2017

Interview

The process of the interview was quite fast. I was recommended by one academic scholar of the Hamad Bin Khalifah University. However, the Qatar Foundation sent me an offer letter after 3 months. They asked me to provide a background check, certified academic transcripts, and certificate by Qatar Embassy. They charged me about 500$ for verifying all my documents at the Qatar Embassy. After waiting for 6 months for approval of my VISA, Qatar Foundation sent me an email that since there is no update on my VISA status and the offer letter is valid only for 6 months, they cannot proceed with my VISA application. Total waste of time. DO NOT be attracted to the high salary they are offering.

Interview Questions
  • Basic Knowledge in the field of Engineering

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 9+ months. I interviewed at Qatar Foundation (London, England) in Jan 2017

Interview

In depth probing of experience and knowledge. Transparent and fair selection of competency based questions from two individuals. Predictable questions that occur at most interviews. If you know your subject you will not find the questions difficult. Interviewers are very user friendly

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Doha

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Qatar Foundation (Doha) in Feb 2016

Interview

Two interviews. The first one is with middle management and it is the typical behavior questions about leadership, past experiences and such. The second interview is with senior management and in this one you get to ask questions about the company's culture and learn about the organization overall.

Interview Questions
  • The typical behavioral questions. Nothing technical per say.

Qatar Foundation

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 months. I interviewed at Qatar Foundation in May 2015

Interview

Good and Dedication and process is also good, interviewer also well knowledge about sports. Respects well and way of questions also good. Asks many questions related to the specialization of perfect strokes and techniques.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Doha

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Qatar Foundation (Doha) in Feb 2015

Interview

one group and one individual interview. good questions asked. Process was well developed and fair. acceptance rate is low. around 1 out 5 get in. i have extremely loved my position

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 16 Interviews

Qatar Foundation Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Qatar Foundation as 67.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.75 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for CDA and Communications rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for School Administrator and Accountant roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Qatar Foundation takes an average of 46 days when considering 11 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for School Administrator had the quickest hiring process (on average 3 days), whereas Post Doctoral Fellow roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 240 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Qatar Foundation according to 11 Glassdoor interviews include:

One on One Interview: 30.43%