Quadgen Wireless Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 19, 2017

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Quadgen Wireless

RF Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Quadgen Wireless.

Interview

Interview and hiring It went smooth

RF Data Collector Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Quadgen Wireless (Atlanta, GA) in January 2014.

Interview

Contacted by company based on LinkedIn resume. There was one initial telephone interview conducted By the staffing agency representing Quadgen Wireless. There were no further interviews conducted. My training consisted of a total of 4 hours conducted online that was very unstructured plus 3 night drives with an experienced RF Collector.

RF Drive Test Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Quadgen Wireless (Atlanta, GA) in March 2013.

Interview

* was informed that it would be a night shift position.
    * client would be AT&T
    * primary job responsibility was assist the Driver of the vehicle as navigator and to monitor the tracking system as a desktop assistant.

Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Quadgen Wireless (Saint Louis, MO) in April 2011.

Interview

I originally applied for the job on Craig's List. It took a few days to get a call back, but I finally did. It was a very short interview and they mostly described the position. They asked why I was interested in the position and I said I wanted to start a night job to free up some of my days and I am seeking a degree in engineering and may possibly want to move up. She offered me the job quickly and I accepted. The Interviewer was very nice and professional. As for the rest of the people I worked with it was quite the opposite. Very disorganized company and unless you are ready to say how high when they say jump I don't recommend the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation the pay was set from the start

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Quadgen Wireless (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

First round : Telephonic (self introduction and awareness of telecom concepts)

Second Round: Technical round with Project Manager

Third Round: Technical round with Technical Head

Both of the Technical round requires good knowledge on telecom technologies.

Final round : HR

Interview Questions

• Good knowledge on GSM, LTE technologies and architecture   Answer Question

RF Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quadgen Wireless (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

Am am former employee. The interview for RF engineer position was quite good ..he will ask questions on basics of networking and radio frequency
    Overall it will be easy if u r good at protocols and belasics of electronic communication
    Try to give some examples when you are in interview process in front of them

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Be confident.. And try to answer all