Qualtrics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Qualtrics Interview Questions

Updated Sep 16, 2017

1. Featured Interview

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Qualtrics.

Interview

The interview process is very tough at Qualtrics. I knew a regional manager on the inside, and I still had to interview with 5-6 different people. My first interview was three different people before I even got an interview with the manager. Everyone in the interview process was very professional, and overall it was a great experience.

Full Stack Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Qualtrics in September 2017.

Interview

Initially started with some questions about my resume and why I wanted to work for them. He then moved on to some conceptual questions that talked about inheritance, linked lists, arrays, and some other components. The last part was a pair coding problem where you have to write a solution to a problem.

Interview Questions

• Describe the difference between an array and a Linked List. Insertion, deletion, searching for something with a specific index, etc.   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Qualtrics.

Interview

Phone screen to onsite. The recruiters never once tried to sell me on the company which was so bizarre, they didn't even tell me what their products did. They spent more time selling me they the company has an extremely high bar. The whole interview was to see if I was good enough . Their compensation is below market value, they even admitted they pay under market for their developers so they have a hard time with actually getting candidates from offer to close, which is not something you want to tell a candidate that's interviewing to be a recruiter for the company. Pass

Interview Questions

• Basic recruiting questions such as what roles you filled, what tools, what metrics, how do you deal with closing candidate with multiple offers   Answer Question

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Provo, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Qualtrics (Provo, UT).

Interview

I was recommended to this job after applying to a different one. Phone screen, one round of three interviews with six recruiters, second round with two interviews of 2-3 people. It took about a week and a half after the final interview to hear back about their decision. Really fun, upbeat interviews that were helpful in helping make my decision about joining the team.

Interview Questions

• Why would recruiting be a good fit for your career trajectory?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Qualtrics (Seattle, WA) in August 2017.

Interview

I have given a lot of interviews over the years but my experience with Qualtrics was the worst ever. I would not recommend this company to even my worst enemy. Trust me this is not a rant :).

First the recruiter calls (late btw) and tells me she will setup an interview next week. I wait for the confirmation email which never comes. By chance, another recruiter from the company calls me and tries to setup an interview and finds out that my interview was set but the email was not sent by the first recruiter. Finally, the first recruiter contacts me and finally sets the interview. The interview day comes and not to my surprise, nobody calls me. I don't care what this company does but if they don't have the decency or ethics to arrange interviews then I am pretty sure their company culture/environment would be bad too. Don't waste your time by applying here.

Sales Development Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Qualtrics.

Interview

Phone interview was primarily about my interest in sales and knowledge of Qualtrics product. I applied from another state and it seemed like it would be a hassle for them to proceed with the interview process.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Qualtrics (Seattle, WA) in August 2017.

Interview

There was an initial phone screening, with a technical question, a programming problem, and some typical 'values' questions ("tell me about a time when ..."). I got an in-person interview, which was really 3 interviews with different interviewers, all about the same as the phone interview.

Interview Questions

• Running time of operations for a certain data structure along with an explanation   Answer Question

Software Development Engineer In Test Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Qualtrics (New York, NY) in August 2017.

Interview

There hiring process sucks, and that tends to be the generally consensus around Glassdoor for this company. Unfortunately there process is one where they ask you a question and unless your solution uses proper technique or you tell them what they want to hear your crap out of luck. I would say it good experience none the less just so you get an idea what these tech interviews are like.

I would encourage anyone who is interviewing to not loose out hope and think you are not qualified. The fact they called you and might have made a couple rounds shows that you are. It just means that someone else might have just been better than you on that date is all and not just in getting the answer but in how they approached the problem.

Currently have made 2nd rounds 5 times at different companies made finals at 2 of these companies and received 1 offer from said companies.

Leetcode,HackerRank, CodeFights and geeksforgeeks are great resources.

Also focus more on practicing approach than just solution, Cracking the Coding Interview has a good section on that. Good Luck!

Interview Questions

• Q>> Write a function that checks if an array of squares can be rotated /arranged in a way so that all squares have same color in top and same color in bottom
      The function returns a boolean value true if the squares can be aligned else returns a false.   1 Answer

Sales Development Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Qualtrics.

Interview

I applied online and filled out a pre interview questionnaire, and then I received an email with information about the job and a link to sign up for a 30 minute phone interview.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Qualtrics.

Interview

The process was a phone call screening with a recruiter, a Skype conference call with two team leads, and a digitally recorded HireVue interview. I also later submitted IQ test results and did a phone interview with two more team leads.

Interview Questions

• How would you select and recruit the smartest people to work at Qualtrics?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Qualtrics (Seattle, WA) in July 2017.

Interview

Step 1: HR call. Scheduled a technical interview
    Step 2: Phone technical with a software engineer. General CS fundamentals such as data structure, big o notation were asked. Also, a coding question was asked to completed within 30 min.
    Step 3: Onsite. 4 rounds. 1 behavior, 1 system design, 2 technical coding.
    My experience with Qualtrics was good until the onsite interview. One of the interviewers was sleepy all the time while interviewed me. I know it was 2pm in the afternoon. If you need a break, please tell me. For the coding part, the interviewer was also a new graduate, he only knew one way of doing that problem, if your method was different from him, I guaranteed you that you would fail it. Last but not least, I don't know it is usual to say this, but the interviewers did judge you on your race. Be careful, and good luck.