Qualtrics Interview Questions

Updated Jun 17, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 831 of over 831 interviews

Campus Recruiting15%
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Qualtrics (Chicago, IL) in Nov 2020

Interview

- Initial 30 minute screening with hiring manager - 30 minute interview with potential manager - 4 30 minute interviews - 15 minute touch base with potential manager - 30 minute discussion with hiring manager to provide feedback on interview process - 30 minute with TAM just to chat

Interview Questions
  • What are you most proud of on your resume, what on your resume is more impressive on paper than it was in reality, name a time you provided exemplary costumer service, why Qualtrics, what do you have to offer Qualtrics. Mainly behavioral, a couple situational
    1 Answer
4 people found this interview helpful

Qualtrics

Application

I interviewed at Qualtrics

Interview

The interview process was one of the best. The recruiter and hiring manager were extremely friendly. They gave me a clear timeline of what to expect and worked flexibly around my schedule too. The interview felt like a conversation and I got to know the team pretty well. Everyone was extremely enthusiastic.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Qualtrics

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Qualtrics

Interview

Very friendly interviewer and great discussion. Salary was a possible sticking point point and recruiter indicated that she would follow up on salary hiring manager next day. Five days later, still no response despite sending a reminder email. Disappointed at the lack of follow through. A brief email would have been appreciated since otherwise, was told that I would be advancing to next phase.

Interview Questions
  • Very typical intro questions (tell me about your background, why are you looking, what are you looking for).

Qualtrics

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Qualtrics

Interview

1st round: generic HR "culture fit" type conversation -->HR person was fine. Seemed extremely friendly and just a generic check to see if you read the website and job description. Job description itself read as if it was attempting to encompass 3-5 roles in one and was all over the place 2nd round: 1:1 with manager, mix of technical and behavioral questions leaning more technical than behavioral. -->This is the interview that made me decide I didn't want the job. Manager was extremely rude, late to the interview, seemed uninterested./distracted, and egotistical. I could literally hear him type my answers to his questions and his IM chat kept going off and responses took priority over the interview. Since he is a manager, I understand that he's busy but just felt like a waste of both of our time. Interview questions were fair but seemed like he wanted me to spend more time name dropping or predicting the exact answer he would provide than honestly answer the questions. 3rd round: 4 hour long process including an hour of code, hour of behavioral, hour of networking knowledge, and hour of mix.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Qualtrics

Application

I interviewed at Qualtrics in Jun 2021

Interview

I was asked a leetcode hard problem during the phone screen. The interviewer clearly did not know the solution himself. When I was stuck at a point, he started looking up the solution to the problem?!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Qualtrics

Application

I interviewed at Qualtrics

Interview

The interview process was too lengthy. By the time the interview process was over. all other offers would've expired so regardless of the result there was no option to go to Qualtrics.

Interview Questions
  • Leetcode medium to hard questions

Qualtrics

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Qualtrics

Interview

The interview was over the phone and easy to schedule. It lasted around 25 minutes and went well. I felt accepted and welcomed by the interviewer. This was the 'screening' process, only a portion of the 5 step interview/hiring process.

Interview Questions
  • Q: Do you have any questions about the position?

Qualtrics

Application

I interviewed at Qualtrics

Interview

Qualtrics tends to have multiple interview rounds, but they're not bad to get through as there's a purpose to each one. Interviewers were all friendly and left time for me to ask any questions I had about the job and company.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you made a mistake a work. What did you do about it?

Qualtrics

Application

I interviewed at Qualtrics

Interview

Overall, the process went very quickly. I was contacted to start the interview process within a week of applying and before a full month had passed I heard my decision. That said, there were really too many interviews. I had five, if you count the recruiter phone interview. That was short and sweet and was followed by three half an hour interviews, one behavioral, one on experience, and one with a case/market sizing question. Those went well and my interviewers were very friendly and felt welcoming. A few days after I finished with those I was told I was to schedule another behavioral interview. After completing that one (which seemed like a repeat of my first one), I wasn't told when I would hear back but ended up getting a phone call randomly three days after where they said they would be pursuing other candidates.

Interview Questions
  • Estimate how many cars are sold in a year in the US. What's something on your resume that's not as impressive as it looks? Describe a time when you got feedback you didn't like.

Qualtrics

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Qualtrics

Interview

Mix feeling of the process: HR team works very well and very nice and they advocate and tell me that hiring process is not determined by any specific interviewer: It would be a team decision by all your interviewers. Overall interivew was smooth and not difficult. Some interviewers are nice but some are not. And almost every interivewer would be late for interviews. And the fact is, whether you could move to next step would be determined by one specific interviewer,for example, your direct hiring manager. And if you receive message of moving to next step from HR team, do not be happy first, because there is chance that the specific interviewer can withdraw his/her previous decision on your interview result suddenly by telling you a lot of interesting "reasons" to show you that you are not the perfect one they look for. Australian interviewers are all nice and even you may answer something wrong, they will guide you or be very patient to let you finish your answer. Same thing does not apply here in singapore. Some interview questions are very useless and old-style as you never can tell whether this candidate really want the job or can do the job well based on his/her answer. This is how a company does their interivew which experience management is their main business(customer, employees etc.) . The overall feeling is, not everyone inside this company really cares about experience, regardless of levels. There is room for improvement by having right interviewers/employees.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Qualtrics

Application

I interviewed at Qualtrics

Interview

Need to have a strong understanding of the company, the values, the role, the players, the experience, the market, etc. Need to come prepared with examples, experience, stories, data and questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 831 Interviews