Qualtrics Interview Questions

Updated Jul 2, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,033 of over 1,033.0 interviews

Recruiter22%
Employee Referral13%
HardAverageEasy

Qualtrics

Application

I interviewed at Qualtrics

Interview

I received a call out of the blue by the in-house recruiter. They took pride in catching me off guard saying, "I like to catch people when they least expect it and unprepared". The interview was of a 1950's style, very much led with 'I'm important and you're under my shoe'. As soon as I heard this style, I didn't want to move forward with the application, but out of politeness I carried on. Good luck to future employees, you'll need it!

Interview Questions
  • what is dark social
    Answer Question

Qualtrics

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Qualtrics

Interview

Was told there would be 5 stages, but only got to 2 stages. First stage was a simple phone call background check, while the second stage was an interview with a line manager

Interview Questions
  • Example of a goal I have set and achieved Example for something that I have worked hard for 3 biggest intellectual achievements 3 things in a workplace I need Example of dealing of giving feedback to a coworker Understanding of qualtrics Tell me about urself How much do you want to be in sales /10 How does sales fit in to ur longterm plans What do you consider a full day's of work
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Qualtrics

Join the conversation on

Tech

239.6K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Employer-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Qualtrics~323717
Join the conversation on

Qualtrics

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Qualtrics

Interview

4 rounds of interviews. Made it through each one. Didn’t get a reason on why I didn’t get an offer. Recruiter that I was working with stopped responding after the decision was made.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Qualtrics

Application

I interviewed at Qualtrics

Interview

Very lengthy process. Took almost 1 month. Had 5 rounds . And no proper feedbacks given later on. Such a time waste. Had doubt if they were actually looking for someone.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Qualtrics

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Qualtrics in Jun 2022

Interview

I applied for the position through Qualtrics' career page and got a request for a phone interview after two days. I talked to the recruiter and got very excited about the position. I made it to the second round of interviews and had an interview with the hiring manager. We had a great conversation, and I was informed that I received good feedback and was asked to have more interviews with four other team members. Next day, I received an email from the recruiter that she would be on vacation next week, and two of the four interviewers would be also on vacation next week as well. I was asked to wait to be in touch for scheduling the next round of interviews until the recruiter would come back from vacation. I patiently waited for a week and a half, but when the recruiter came back, she suddenly sent me the email that the hiring team already made a decision and gave an offer to another candidate. I was very disappointed and shocked with this sudden decision. First of all, I didn't understand how the decision can be made when two of the four interviewers for this role were on the vacation that week. Secondly, I was sad with the fact that I wasn't given a fair chance to meet with the team at all even after I got a good review from the hiring manager and made to the next round of the interviews. I didn't even get an opportunity to talk to the team and explain why I would be a good fit for this role just because people were on vacation. I hope that Qualtrics, going forward, can provide a fair opportunity to every qualified candidate during the interview process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Qualtrics

Application

I interviewed at Qualtrics

Interview

Large volume of interviews. There was at least six stages and towards the end there was a virtual question on screen followed by quick answer interview session. This is recorded without any humans.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Qualtrics

Application

I interviewed at Qualtrics

Interview

It was a long, multi-step process with multiple interviews and every single one was with a white man aged 25-40. Needless to say that this company needs to work on their diversity.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I interviewed at Qualtrics (New York, NY)

Interview

6 stages of interview, first is with HR, then research manager. The second interview was an EQ behavioral test, whereby the manager will test you a series of situational questions and see how you answer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Qualtrics (Singapore)

Interview

Multiple interviews with hiring manager, cross functional partners, and CS leadership. The process occurred over a couple weeks, each interview lasting either 30 or 45 min. Recruiter got back to me very quickly after the final interview.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Provo, UT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Qualtrics (Provo, UT)

Interview

There were 5 interviews. The first was felt like a screener interview. The second was about the company's values. The third was with a manager from the department I applied for. The fourth was with a manager from a different department. The fifth was with the head of the department.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time when you were faced with a significant challenge and how you handled it.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,033 Interviews

Qualtrics Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Qualtrics as 54.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.97 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Account Executive and Software Engineer rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Software Engineer(Internship) and Product Specialist roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Qualtrics takes an average of 24 days when considering 1,044 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Sales Representative had the quickest hiring process (on average 13 days), whereas Software Engineer roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 25 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Qualtrics according to 1,044 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 35.50%