KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Found 1,241 of over 1,306 reviews

4.2
Qualtrics CEO Zig Serafin
Zig Serafin

What people are saying about Qualtrics

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Great culture and very friendly(in 149 reviews)
  • "Really full of great people(in 140 reviews)
  • "Benefits are great (although paid leave is pretty skinny)(in 117 reviews)
  • "Free food / ability to bring your dog to work if that's your thing.(in 40 reviews)
  • "Great leadership and direction lots of hustle(in 36 reviews)
Cons
  • "Disastrous middle management with occasional rare exceptions.(in 44 reviews)
  • "The last con that I have is that the salary is low.(in 36 reviews)
  • "low pay and hard to get raises (don't even get raises with promotions)(in 36 reviews)
  • "Learning is dependent on either switching roles periodically or being lucky and having one of the rare managers who is good at coaching/mentoring.(in 35 reviews)
  • "Bad Upper Management, Products are interesting but the testing work isn't, no appreciation(in 12 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Qualtrics and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Featured Review

Tackles the hard questions

Oct 19, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Leadership is trying to practice what they preach; honest about faults and shortcomings & trying to be intentional about company culture

Cons

Rapid growth makes it hard to not duplicate efforts, really streamline. Can be tough to find the resource you need

4 people found this review helpful

Qualtrics Response

Talent Attraction Brand Lead

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review - we really appreciate your balanced insight and recognition of the work being done at all levels to make the Qualtrics Experience one worth sharing. Thank you for your part in making that happen - it's our team and our company.

2. 5.0

Great company

May 18, 2022 - Senior Account Executive in Provo, UT
    Business Outlook

Pros

leadership, management, benefits, stock, people you work with

Cons

nothing really stands out, great place to work and grow.

3. 5.0
    Current Employee

Data Scientist

May 11, 2022 - Data Scientist
    Business Outlook

Pros

Free lunch every work day

Cons

No free lunch on weekends:(

4. 5.0

Awesome company

May 9, 2022 - Account Executive
    Business Outlook

Pros

Culture is amazing. The teams are even better

Cons

None so far I just started recently

5. 5.0

Fantastic Team and Office Environment

May 9, 2022 - Recruiting Specialist in Provo, UT
    Business Outlook

Pros

Hybrid working, phenomenal benefits, and lots of learning and growth opportunities

Cons

Takes time to digest all the great stuff going on

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Good growth, good people

May 6, 2022 - Senior Manager in Provo, UT
    Business Outlook

Pros

I work directly with positive, smart people. The software we build is applicable everywhere, and the prospects for continued growth are very strong. The workplace is very nice with food, snacks, gardens, etc. Great place to work.

Cons

Still scaling so more process will help

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Awesome place to work with plenty of chances for growth

May 4, 2022 - Data Specialist in Seattle, WA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great pay compared to previous supplier side Market Research Firms. Additionally, they have great overall benefits package + stock options. (Like, ridiculously good). Workplace goes above and beyond to make sure employees are respectful of each other, we have a diverse/inclusive staff, and that the senior management listens to what employees think. The offices are amazing--it makes me wish that I could go in more often. They have free lunches, coffee, and creative work spaces (like swings!!!). They take active steps to make sure that you enjoy working here and feel valued. Most employers phone in company values, beliefs, culture, etc. Not Qualtrics--they actually believe it and put their "TACOS" values into everything they do.

Cons

The hiring process is very long with many interviews. The company is really stuck on using Macs. They are slowing changing to allow PCs for work, but it definitely takes some getting used to.

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Best Place I Have Ever Worked

May 2, 2022 - Senior Customer Success Manager in Provo, UT
    Business Outlook

Pros

Outstanding executive leadership Innovation String culture Career growth Works class product Category leader Above average pay and benefits

Cons

Spread thin at times with work load

9. 5.0

No Better Experience as an Employee

May 2, 2022 - Senior Recruiter in Provo, UT
    Business Outlook

Pros

Individual control of career growth and trajectory Fair and competitive compensation Leadership that leads with empathy

Cons

Must be willing to move at a fast pace and be adaptive but that may not be a con to others!

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great place to work

Apr 27, 2022 - Senior Account Executive
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good sales culture, strong leadership who care about individuals

Cons

Sales salaries seem lower than what the current market is willing to pay

Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,241 Reviews

Qualtrics Reviews FAQs

Qualtrics has an overall rating of 4.2 out of 5, based on over 1,306 reviews left anonymously by employees. 83% of employees would recommend working at Qualtrics to a friend and 82% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Qualtrics employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.1 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Qualtrics. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

83% of Qualtrics employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Qualtrics 4.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.3 for culture and values and 4.1 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Qualtrics to be career development, benefits, culture and the cons to be senior leadership, management, compensation.

Popular Careers with Qualtrics Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews

Work at Qualtrics? Share Your Experiences

Qualtrics Careers

Cover image for Qualtrics

We’re all about experiences, but none are as important to us as the ones we provide to our employees. After all, our employees engineer,...More

• Meet Our Teams
  • Offices
  • Life At Qualtrics
  • Benefits

Company Updates

0 days ago

Diversity and Inclusion
Laura Bairett, Qualtrics ERG chairperson for employees with disabilities, says that, “Today we celebrate Global Accessibility Awareness Day, and maintain focus on the gap that needs to be reduced for employees with disabilities all over the world.” For employees with disabilities, it’s imperative now more than ever that we all strive for a digitally accessible and inclusive world, both in and out of the working environment. Today, Qualtrics announced new accessibility features in our product, plus an accessibility guide for our employees, backed by our employee resource group for people with disabilities, Q&Able. We are committed to improving at every opportunity to remain a force for good in the world.
Shared image

15 days ago

Diversity and Inclusion
May is AAPI Heritage Month – a month in which we celebrate the kaleidoscope of cultures within the Asian American and Pacific Islander community. We will be sharing stories from some of our AAPI team members to help people understand the history and culture and learn about ways to give back to the AAPI community. Frances Wei, chairperson of AAPIHM, is kicking us off with her story on the Qualtrics Life blog. Read about her heritage and culture and see what Qualtrics is doing throughout the month to celebrate our AAPI team!
Shared image - Celebrating a Kaleidoscope of Identity | Qualtrics Life
Celebrating a Kaleidoscope of Identity | Qualtrics Life
www.qualtrics.com

Qualtrics Photos

+ Add Photo
Qualtrics photo of: New building lobby and basketball court
Qualtrics photo of: Our in-house Creative team designs all our offices, and the inspiration behind the Cantina was directly from our Senior Manager of the Creative team's comic book collection.
Qualtrics photo of: For May 4th - we thought we'd highlight the Cantina at our Krakow office!
Qualtrics photo of: Views for days at The Junction in the Qualtrics Toronto office. The Qualtrics & SAP teams can get together for some down time - it's a great crossover.
Qualtrics photo of: A quiet afternoon at the Qualtrics Toronto office
Qualtrics photo of: The Qualtrics Toronto team and SAP teams can get together in their game room any time!
Qualtrics photo of: The Qualtrics Toronto team getting introduced to the SAP team at the Toronto offices