Quanta Computer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 19, 2017

2.3

Computer Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quanta Computer (Fremont, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

Easy, it only took 5 mins for the interview. The first easier interview in my life. Maybe they don't care cause there are a lot people waiting in line.

Interview Questions

• Have you worked at Quanta Computer before?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quanta Computer.

Interview

Was called for an interview at 4PM (a weird time), seems that the hiring manager even did not read carefully my Resume. The interview end in less than 5 minutes (waste my whole day)

Interview Questions

• The question is not relevant to my background at all (the hiring manager even did not my background)   Answer Question

Employee Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Quanta Computer in July 2014.

Interview

Applied through a staffing agency and went in to an interview event with about 50 other people to interview one on one. The whole event seemed unprofessional. Interviews were conducted in cafeteria of one of the buildings where workers were still eating lunch. Each interview took about 5 minutes for each person, and they asked everyone to fill out a questionnaire and contact form. Interviewer asked one question and did not seem happy to be there at all. Once all the interviews were done, everyone was escorted out and were told we would be contacted by the end of the day. Later I was called and told that they were still reviewing applications and that they will call me again in two weeks, but I was never called back.

Interview Questions

• What is essential to a successful project?   1 Answer

Technician Or Tester Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Quanta Computer (Fremont, CA) in April 2014.

Interview

I was asked about some companies before, but I answered No. I said that I only was a private tutor before I applied for this company.Also asked about my experience and skill. Asking skill of computer, and job title which I needed to apply for. And finally, I worked about testing and collecting on the new products, and also do ordering pulling. And I did them well.

Interview Questions

• Have you worked at Quanta Computer before?   1 Answer

Employee Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Quanta Computer.

Interview

no interview if you are applying for production lines. You basically just get picked like a lottery number. Hiring and interview process for higher positions is still simple. Nothing to worry about at all.

Interview Questions

• ....."are you willing to work OT?"   1 Answer

Negotiation

YES I want to work OT

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Quanta Computer (Fremont, CA).

Interview

One of the most unprofessional interviews I've ever been in. The HR did not provide any details about the position except for the job title prior to interview. During the on site interaction, the interviewer was 20 minute late to the interview, and it was held at their cafeteria during lunch time where over 100 assembly workers were eating, chatting and playing loud music. I couldn't even hear the guy talk as he was explaining to me what the position does. To make it worse, it turns out HR really just packaged a assembly worker/technician as a Test Engineer and wanted to test the water to see if I would take the bait. After I talked with the manager, HR pulled me to the side and said the position pays at 35-40k and asked if I was ok with that. I can't believe you are paying an engineer at 40k at the center of Silicon Valley where the medium salary is 100k...... This experience was a huge minus across the board for interview organization, honesty, compensation and professionalism.

Interview Questions

• It was just the manager explaining me what the position does; no questions regarding my experiences and skill sets were asked   Answer Question

they wanted to pay an engineer at 40k, I have other concurrent offers that pays 1.5-2 times that.... Their excuse for the low salary was the experiences you get would take you far when you switch to other jobs. You seriously think you're the only company that offers this kind of career-enriching opportunity here at Silicon Valley?

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Quanta Computer (Fremont, CA) in March 2012.

Interview

the interview process is relatively easy compare to all the other company, as long as you have a college degree, does not matter what it is, you will have the job

Production Support/RTV Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Quanta Computer (Fremont, CA) in January 2012.

Interview

Found an open opportunity on a job agency's website (40hrs Staffing). Submitted my resume through that website but without response for two weeks, and then I called back that agency, and they asked me to turn in my resume in person and fill out a new job application form. A couple of days later, one job agent called me and helped me set up an appointment with my current manager.

Interview Questions

• There was no question being asked merely. The only question my manager asked me was that when can you start. That was it.   Answer Question

RF PM Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Taipei (Taiwan)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quanta Computer (Taipei (Taiwan)) in May 2017.

Interview

You spent more time waiting for them to come then actual interview time. The interview itself went well and expect to meet 2 people from the department you interviewed.

Interview Questions

• Do you think you will be able to handle the pressure and work till really late?   Answer Question

Mechanical Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Quanta Computer in September 2015.

Interview

1. Personal characteristic test
    2. English capability test
    3. Leader ship characteristic test
    4. Senior directorExplain the experience what I have Presentation by PPT.
    Use English to introduce ME design concept
    Introduce Job detail and responsibility
    5. Executive VP 
    Company and Job introduction
    Product and business introduction
    Job requirement capability
    Salary inquire

Interview Questions

• 1. How do I implementation the design enhancement?   1 Answer
    • 2. Regard leader ship, How do I control the project progress?   1 Answer
    • 3. How much salary do I consider join this company?   1 Answer