Quanta Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.1

Sort:

Contracts Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Quanta Services (Houston, TX) in December 2017.

Interview

Phone interview with a snobby lawyer the hiring manager. Scripted 20 minutes long speech by the hiring manager about how busy he is and how great the company is.
    then asked me to retell my resume and concluded with saying "please reach me anytime if you have any questions"
    next morning i get e mail from him saying "we are not interested"

Interview Questions

• how far i am from the job location   2 Answers

CAD Drafter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Quanta Services (Scottsdale, AZ) in September 2018.

Interview

Interview went really well and I felt very relaxed and confident that I could add my skills to the team. I was surprised to know within two hours they had already decided to hire me to be apart of their team. I accepted of course and filled out the necessary forms through my staffing agency and I just had my first two days of training and getting to know my co-workers who are excellent people

Interview Questions

• My experiences and history of what I did for each company   1 Answer

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Quanta Services (Houston, TX) in December 2013.

Interview

I first meet with the HR Manager and they asked the general interview questions. Why did I want to work at quanta, what makes you a good candidate for the position.

Interview Questions

• I think how would you handled confrontation in the work place. EX: vendor, customer, ...   1 Answer

Human Resources Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quanta Services (Houston, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

First I had a phone screening with the recruiter, went well. He set me up for an interview the next week. I met with six people in the HR team who, for the most part, were genuinely interested in getting to know me rather than questioning me over and over, which was a pleasant surprise. I trust they were gauging a culture-fit. I went in nervous and left feeling very confident. There were intervals of 45 minutes for 1 or 2 people at a time to interview me. I was supposed to meet with the VP of HR, but she got an unexpected executive visit and was unable to meet with me. I was told I would be contacted to set up another interview to meet with her - but that was not the case. They ended up having an internal candidate apply for the position and gave the job to that person - congratulations to that one! The interviewers truly represented the company in a great light, and I still think it would be a great company to work for.

Interview Questions

• What do you do when you don't know the answer to a question or don't have the full instructions for a task?   1 Answer

Financial Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Quanta Services (Houston, TX) in September 2012.

Interview

Hi, So i went to Quanta Services at the Galleria location for interview couple weeks ago through agency and the guy took my interview showed interest and said that he would want me to go for second interview but it's been two weeks and my agency haven't heard anything for second interview they did say that he really like me and want me to come for second interview but nothing yet.
    Is this tyipical at Quanta? I really like the company and I live very close but i'm not sure if i will get the job at this point....any comments?

Interview Questions

• should i look for another job or wait for them ( 2nd interview call) ?   Answer Question

Network and Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Quanta Services (Houston, TX) in April 2016.

Interview

Applied through recruiter. 1 phone interview with HR. Seems recruiter and company were not on same page for all responsibilities. Recruiter indicated it was technical with supervisory responsibilities, however company HR indicated it was only technical. Otherwise interview was an introduction into what the company does, what the job responsibilities are and reviewing basic benefits and logistics.

Recruiter emailed me that job was put on hold because they think they needed more technical responsibilities. Since HR informed me of this during the interview and know that was the recruiters way was saying the company "QS" was not moving forward with me as a candidate.

Manager In Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Quanta Services (Houston, TX) in December 2013.

Interview

The interview process was very efficient. I was given very good directions to the building and to parking; and I was given the structure of the interview process with an estimate of how long it would take - the group was very respectful of my time. I interviewed in a panel setting originally, and returned for 2 one-on-one follow ups.

Interview Questions

• About my experience; what was the worst problem or problems I encountered and how did I handle it;   2 Answers

Assistant Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Quanta Services (Houston, TX) in March 2018.

Interview

I was told that I was up for an interview and interviewed with different operating units. I interviewed with different individuals from each operating unit. I recommend doing your research and learning a little bit about each company to help prepare