Quasar Trading Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Quasar Trading

Junior Trader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Quasar Trading (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Applied through college career website and got response in one day. Have a phone interview in 2 days. The hr was the also the trader. He is very friendly and nice.

Interview Questions

• Why do you choose quasar trading among all other firms?   Answer Question

Prop Trader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Quasar Trading (New York, NY) in April 2014.

Interview

Skype interview firstly, mainly on questions about resume. Then onsite interview, mainly on career path and daily life of trader.

Proprietary Trader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quasar Trading (New York, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

I applied this position through campus website. It tooks approximate 2 weeks. It's a skype interview. it lasted for 20 minutes. No financial questions, No technical questions. Just introduce the company and the position. Manager is very nice.

Proprietary Trader Interview

Interview

After introduce myself, the manager just told me how the traders do their trading and how I could get start. After get yourself pass the Series 7 Test, you can start working in there.

Trader Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Quasar Trading (New York, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

the process is very basic and simple, the trader manager will just tell you some info about what the company does and what you will do and need, series 7 is essential, he will ask you to pass it. It is not a salary based question and once get series 7, you are in.

Trader Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quasar Trading.

Interview

It is a prop. trading firm. There is no real interview process, you just need to be motivated and possibly have appropriate licensing. A large of their business is trading systems support for outside trading firms but you can also work in their office as well.

Interview Questions

• none. Just registrations and licensing was required to get started.   Answer Question

Equity Trading Interview

Interview

We used Skype for our inteview. The interviewer asked me why I chose this job and why chose their company, and then he introduced me their program and their company.

Part-time Equity Trader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Quasar Trading (New York, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview was extremely easy with no technical questions. Then the guy told me and another girl who was also interviewing that we would have to put down our own capital (thousands of dollars) to trade, which made me doubt their legitimacy. He basically promoted their company by saying they would provide their traders with training and trading certificate. However, he had an extreme;y arrogate attitude which really turned me off. Plus, their trading floor is half-empty like a ghost office. Of course he gave both me and the other girl the offer, but we both declined. Unless you are confident in handling your own P&L, I recommend everyone to look else where.

Interview Questions

• What are your past experiences?
      Why are you interested in this job?   Answer Question