Quatrro Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 15, 2017

2.6

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Quatrro (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2012.

Interview

The interview process was extensive and thorough. Human resources was efficient and personable in their communication throughout the process. The majority of the interview took place over the phone and via email for 6 months prior to the final face-to-face interview with a direct manager.
    Very professional protocol implemented from all personal involved with the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Regarding my previous experience in the mortgage space and what were my success stories with other C-Level clients.   Answer Question

Fraud Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Quatrro (New Delhi (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

Interview was very easy. You usually get nervous but the interview questions were very easy cause it was all about you. They will make round and round question to get know if the things u have written in ur cv is right or not. So make sure to say what zz truth.

Interview Questions

• They asked me what i was doing for three months after i completed my BBA.   Answer Question

Because I was unaware of the timings they offer .

Remote Support Tech RST Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Quatrro (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in November 2015.

Interview

It took a whole day for the interview.
    Very slow process, after hr round there is long waiting for technical round.
    1st round was held by HR then 2nd round for the technical.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about the last movie i saw.   1 Answer
    • in technical round they asked me about outlook pst and ost .   1 Answer

Associate Mortgage Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Quatrro (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

There was good interaction related to my academic qualifications and personal experiences. Then there was some questions related to the expected salary, where did you stay here and what about the minimum tenure for which you are going to stay here...

Interview Questions

• Describe about yourself.
      Highlight about your previous training and experiences.
      What is your expected salary.
      For how long you're going to stay here, if job is assured to you.
      1 Answer

Customer Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Quatrro (New Delhi (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

The hr was very helpful in the entire interview procress and the people in the consultancy helped me a lot in completely clearing the interview . The questions were not very technical and was easy to answer.

Interview Questions

• Normal questions , TELL something about self , Educational and work background .   1 Answer

Technical Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Quatrro (New Delhi (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

One HR round and 2 Skype rounds . I went in through a consultancy . It took me six hrs to get over the whole process ( just took me 10 mins to clear the interview ). Interview was quite easy he asked about myself . Later he asked me to sell something . Overall it was an OKAYISH experience .

Interview Questions

• How will you deal with tough situations at the workplace ?   Answer Question

Tech Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mathura, Uttar Pradesh (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Quatrro (Mathura, Uttar Pradesh (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

interview was easy only 2 rounds thats it !
    it took me 10 mins to crack those 2 rounds.
    the interview was basically conducted on communication skills..if u have good quality of skills..u can make it through easily !

Interview Questions

• they asked few technical terms related to CS field...like paging..how to remove internet explorer etc ...   Answer Question

Negotiation

overall ...It was good !

Fraud Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Quatrro in April 2015.

Interview

the company is not interested in your skills or knowledge the only thing they hire for is to meet their personal requirement . similar to first come first serve. They will be fooling a a candidate right from the start.. they simply misuse the name of Raman Roy even for hiring. HR's of the company themselves are not qualified enough to sit at the given post all they did was play good politics to reach the position of HR

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Quatrro (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in August 2014.

Interview

Found out that the company's marketing and HR departments were looking for interns. Was chosen by my college to sit for an interview with them. Was told the time and date, and told to visit their office. I did so, and had my interview with their business development manager. It was a pleasant experience, and I found out a few days later that I had been accepted.

Interview Questions

• "Do you have any questions?"   1 Answer

Negotiation

Yes, I was able to negotiate for them to arrange a daily pick-up and drop for me from, and to, my hostel. Wasn't particularly difficult due to the odd timings of my shift.

Fraud Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Quatrro (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

Three rounds....first hr .then aptitude..final..round..manager.. Asked a lots of logical questions in final round...just try to convince them that you really want this job...say yes if they ask you about 24*7 working