Quatrro Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 19, 2017

2.6

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Quatrro (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2012.

Interview

The interview process was extensive and thorough. Human resources was efficient and personable in their communication throughout the process. The majority of the interview took place over the phone and via email for 6 months prior to the final face-to-face interview with a direct manager.
    Very professional protocol implemented from all personal involved with the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Regarding my previous experience in the mortgage space and what were my success stories with other C-Level clients.   Answer Question

Fraud Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Quatrro (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

I applied through a consultancy. It took around 2-3 hours. First round was Group Discussion . After some time i had a face to face interview with the hr. The process was short and simple. I got the offer but i declined bcoz the salary offered was 11k

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself
      Where do u see yourself after 5 years   Answer Question

Sn Associate Accounts Payable Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quatrro (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in July 2017.

Interview

Hr people were casual in approach, they took 3 hrs to identify that my profile was not matching their criteria. Moreover, if I want to know more about this it would again take 30 mins for Sn HR to respond to my query.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Quatrro (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

It's a good company for freshers ... Only Management is not good... Interview process is normal, Round is just background, and second round-for Risk management people knowledge for banking and excel quiet is enough

Interview Questions

• Credit card debit card knowledge,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Quatrro (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in May 2016.

Interview

First round is with the Recruitment HR, then a round with the Process manager and then after the Senior Manager. It was intense like any other interview at this role or position you just need to make sure that you are confident enough to stand your ground and back your answers.

Interview Questions

• If a female employee is not reached her home after the shift, what measures you would take?   1 Answer

Fraud Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Quatrro (New Delhi (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

Interview was very easy. You usually get nervous but the interview questions were very easy cause it was all about you. They will make round and round question to get know if the things u have written in ur cv is right or not. So make sure to say what zz truth.

Interview Questions

• They asked me what i was doing for three months after i completed my BBA.   Answer Question

Because I was unaware of the timings they offer .

Senior Fraud Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Quatrro (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

3 rounds
    hr, online test and operation round
    online test is difficult in all 3 rounds, have to score atleast 60 out of 100 another 2 rounds are not so difficult in operation round they asked for profile and why do you want to change and and why want to join this company and this profile

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself?
      What do you know about fraud and investigations?   Answer Question

Remote Support Tech RST Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Quatrro (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in November 2015.

Interview

It took a whole day for the interview.
    Very slow process, after hr round there is long waiting for technical round.
    1st round was held by HR then 2nd round for the technical.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about the last movie i saw.   1 Answer
    • in technical round they asked me about outlook pst and ost .   1 Answer

Associate Mortgage Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Quatrro (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

There was good interaction related to my academic qualifications and personal experiences. Then there was some questions related to the expected salary, where did you stay here and what about the minimum tenure for which you are going to stay here...

Interview Questions

• Describe about yourself.
      Highlight about your previous training and experiences.
      What is your expected salary.
      For how long you're going to stay here, if job is assured to you.   1 Answer

Customer Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Quatrro (New Delhi (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

The hr was very helpful in the entire interview procress and the people in the consultancy helped me a lot in completely clearing the interview . The questions were not very technical and was easy to answer.

Interview Questions

• Normal questions , TELL something about self , Educational and work background .   1 Answer