Quebecor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Quebecor Interview Questions

Updated Apr 27, 2017

2.8

Clerk Interview

Interview

It was a standard interview process to me. Question and answer with nothing out of the ordinary . The only people I saw who were tested were the color graphic mac operators. But if you knew someone that wasn't a necessity either. They had a company handbook that they said was being reviewed during the later years. I don't think they ever used it.

Millwright Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aurora, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Quebecor (Aurora, ON (Canada)) in June 2015.

Interview

phone screen to begin with; basics given - what have you done, what have you worked on, why are you applying.. do you agree with the following information, do you understand the position, here are the hours, whats the next steps.\
    interview was targeted selection, behaviour based interviews; difficult for someone who isnt' used to that type of interview

Campaign Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Quebecor in December 2014.

Interview

Casual, informal. Met over coffee to learn about team and role. Manager seemed u enthused about current team and had some negative undertones that turned me off the role and company.

Account Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Quebecor (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in December 2014.

Interview

In person interview with manager and team lead. Was asked a series of questions about myself and my skills. We got off topic and talked about interests, hobbies, music, and other topics. As the interview progressed it took on a more relaxed tone. Everyone was very friendly and kind.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in this position   1 Answer

Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Quebecor (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in March 2012.

Interview

Direct report requested a meeting. He described his frustration with the company and lack of support. He asked about what I thought needed to be done to fix the business that was undergoing secular declines. No company in print media had figured out a solution yet. Since I was in the right place at the right time I was given the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Ask for as much as possible as you will not be given any more after job starts.

Distribution Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Quebecor (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in February 2009.

Interview

The interview was informal and friendly. There were the expected questions regarding database experience and knowledge of the company and industry.

Interview Questions

• There were database specific questions for software used by the company for newspaper distribution that I was unfamiliar with   1 Answer