Queensborough Community College Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Queensborough Community College Interview Questions

1.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Queensborough Community College

Lifeguard Interview

Interview

It was a few questions. If you have a laid back attitude and you have your certifications then you're good. They actually are in need of lifeguard always. You fill out some paper work and you start training the following day.

Math Tutor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bayside, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Queensborough Community College (Bayside, NY).

Interview

They want you to introduce yourself first and ask for your working experience. They will give you a math problem and let you solve it. You have to make sure you write down each steps (do not skip any steps) and make sure each steps are easily understood. Then you have to explain each steps.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bayside, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Queensborough Community College (Bayside, NY) in April 2013.

Interview

Interview process went very well, met with the director at the time with 2 additional assistant managers. Questions were asked based off experience from last job, where do i see myself in the future and informed that i would be working the front end area as top priority

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 yrs?   1 Answer

Writing Center Tutor Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Queensborough Community College (New York, NY) in August 2012.

Interview

I came to the center and filled out the application. I was given an essay question similar to the ones given on student placement exams. I had 45 minutes to write an essay responding to the question. Afterwards, I met with one of the directors to answer questions. It all happened in the same day.

Interview Questions

• I was given a list of grammar questions and asked to explain them as I would to a student coming in for tutoring. It was very relaxed and laid back.   Answer Question

Adjuct Assistant Professor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bronx, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Queensborough Community College (Bronx, NY) in August 2011.

Interview

First interview on the phone and very easy questions. Second Interview was invited to campus and was interviewed by the Dean. It was pleasant and the questions were easy. After interview he took me around campus. A few days later i was offered the job and asked to come to campus to fill paper work. I had to attend orientation for 2 hours before I started and was paid the hourly rate.

Negotiation

there was no negotiation

Library Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Queensborough Community College (New York, NY) in October 2009.

Interview

They just asked what experience I had pertaining to the job, then I went through a processes of learning the University System of stacking books and if you have the ability to learn it, then your all good. <3 They ask what was the nature of your work. Whether you were behind a computer or a desk. Whether it was retail or office work.

Your best bet is office work. My job was all work study though, but some of the students that were there actually had jobs there.

Interview Questions

• What kind of jobs did you have in the past?   1 Answer