Questcor Pharmaceuticals Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Questcor Pharmaceuticals Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Questcor Pharmaceuticals

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Questcor Pharmaceuticals.

Interview

Fast. I found that the Interview process was relatively thorough but no one checked my references. found that strange. Also, Human Resources did not come into play until the very end and the questions I had they found it hard to answer and got back to me in a couple days.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your sales experience in specialty pharmaceuticals   Answer Question

Negotiation

Offer was so high no need

Director Data Warehouse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Questcor Pharmaceuticals (Anaheim, CA) in August 2013.

Interview

The interview that was conducted was very unprofessional. It was very apparrent from the begining that this was not a mature company. The nature of the questions had nothing to do with the skills required for the position. When I finally was given the opportunity to ask how this position came to be, it was revealed that their existing employee simply walked out and quit with no warning. This confirmed my fear that the comapny have a long way to go if it wants to obtain highly skilled trained resources.

Interview Questions

• Why are you looking to make a move?   1 Answer

Medical Director/Director of Medical Affairs Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hayward, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Questcor Pharmaceuticals (Hayward, CA) in December 2012.

Interview

The interview was set up by recruiter and then coordinated by one of the associates. The process was relatively smooth. Some high-level members of the interview committee were either switched in last moment or could not attend. Because company is relatively small
    (~ 350 employees) the chemistry looks fine and people were very satisfied.

Interview Questions

• There were some questions, mostly about the organization and functions of the future Medical Affairs. Not many behavioral questions.   Answer Question

IT Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hayward, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Questcor Pharmaceuticals (Hayward, CA) in April 2012.

Interview

first round was telephone interview and second round was in person interview. the interview process was easy and they look for your personality more than technical. i was so friendly with the people over their and the whole team were so casual.

Interview Questions

• They asked whether i know about the company. And how my work can help them get the results better if they hire me.   Answer Question

Negotiation

no need to negotiate i was happy with the offer.