Quixey Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Quixey

2.6

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milpitas, CA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Quixey (Milpitas, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

For example, if they failed to have adequate staff to control the crowd, to have a bouncer or security guard present, or to have adequate lighting in all public areas, then it might be worth finding out if the owners of the bar or club may have been negligent in their duty to keep you safe from reasonably foreseeable harm.

Interview Questions

• How would you solve this problem xyz   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Quixey (San Jose, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

Phone Interview. A very nice interviewer. The interviewer call me, and ask me some background questions first. Then he gives me a link of Google Docs, and give me coding questions on the google doc, and I need to finish the coding problems.

Interview Questions

• 2 coding questions about search the minimum window substring from a long string   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Quixey in April 2016.

Interview

I submitted my resume to a manager at the company who forwarded it to a project lead. They contacted me to schedule a phone interview where I was asked a series of questions and asked to discuss what projects I had done and the manner in which I approached problems. About a week later, they contacted me to schedule a meeting in-person to give me an offer and go over details.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my previous projects, both personal and for school, as well as my previous experiences with software engineering. They also asked me about my approach to problem-solving, my self-perceived strengths and weaknesses, and gave me a general question regarding ethics in engineering.   Answer Question

Business Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Quixey (Mountain View, CA).

Interview

Simple process, applied through a connection in the company. Scheduled an interview over email, met in person, and talked about background mostly. A few questions came up about search, and the rest looked to get into work ethic, whether I was willing to work over 40 hours/week, and other commitment tests.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to work over 40 hours/week.   1 Answer

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Quixey (Mountain View, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

The interview was in several phases. The process was smooth and the interviewers were very friendly and respectful.
    Phone conversation with recruiter and manager
    90 minute remote coding challenge
    Coding Phone interview with an engineer
    On-site interview with 4-5 engineers

Interview Questions

• coding challenge involved data structure problem involving array handling
      function to recursively traverse a directory structure to access all files (in all subdirectories)
      program to measure angle between hour and minute hand of a clock
      program to count occurrences of a characters in an input stream
      come up with test cases for a restful api
      qa process related questions   Answer Question

Senior QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Quixey (Mountain View, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

Qa hiring manager is having lot of questions on process, technologies. People in face to face interview are so friendly and made very comfortable interview. I felt like they are testing my skills by just having regular talk. None of them treated bossy unlike interviewers in other companies . Very friendly treatment

Interview Questions

• API testing, java questions, basic coding questions , get and post diff, managing multiple projects, handling the projects with remotely distributed resources.   Answer Question

Campaign Management Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Quixey (Mountain View, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

Very casual and laid back. The funnest & most relaxing interview ever. The hiring manager was the most laid back yet extremely knowledgeable manager I've ever come across. Super humble about his knowledge and was genuine in his approach.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about mobile marketing?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Quixey in March 2015.

Interview

First I met the engineers at the carrier fair at my school, I submitted the resume. About two weeks later, I got a phone interview. The first interview is just talk about your background and several basic tech questions. The following two phone interviews ask about your projects on resume, some coding questions and machine learning questions. Just one day after the last interview, I got the offer.

Interview Questions

• describe the pipeline of building a spam email detection system   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Quixey.

Interview

I got the interview in the career fair of my university. The interviewer was an engineer. He firstly asked me about the detailed information of the projects on my resume. Then, he asked me several questions about the programming language that I mainly use. I did not answer the questions correctly, so I did not get further interviews.

Interview Questions

• He firstly asks me about the detailed information of the projects on my resume. Then, asks me several questions about the programming language that I mainly use.   Answer Question

Software Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quixey.

Interview

Applied the position online. Then, I was scheduled a phone interview. The interviewer is the team leader. He asked me several questions about Android. I answered all of them. He said he will prepare an on site for me.

The onsite comes the other week. I had 5 1-1 interviews, with each 45minutes.

1. The first interviewer asked me several Java's questions: like, what is the default accessor if does not specified. I did not answer correctly. Then, he asked a design question.
    2. The second interviewer asked me the cycle detecting problem. I answer it correctly. My solution is very good. Demons like he does not know this answer. I spend a long time to explain.
    3. The third interviewer asked me several java questions and Android questions.
    4. This interviewer seems not happy from beginning till the end. He asked what I did on Android.
    5. Several behavior questions and details about an app I developed.

Interview Questions

• Detect cycle in linked list.   1 Answer