Quiznos Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 17, 2017

1.6

Sanwhich Artist Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Bernardino, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quiznos (San Bernardino, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

it was very simple just talk with manager about availability and past work experiences. Nothing too hard they also ask why you would be a good fit for the store and what you bring to the table that others dont.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quiznos in December 2016.

Interview

Easy interviewing. I had to interview with the district manager and the owner. The owner was an absentee owner so it was fairly easy of a process.

Sub Maker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Quiznos (Virginia Beach, VA).

Interview

Very easy just a simple interview with the manager they ask your available time to work and just basic feel of what type of worker you are. Other than that nothing too diffcult very good for a first job

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here   1 Answer

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Quiznos.

Interview

Simple. I was asked to memorize all of the sandwiches and by the next interview he tested me on 5 and that was that. They of course wanted to know how flexible my schedule was and if there were any dates I needed of specifically but they worked with me

Shift Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Quiznos (Houston, TX) in April 2016.

Interview

normal questions,normal questions, history of employment, attributes, job proximity, hours could work, individual traits, compatibility with other workers. schedule allowance. pay desired. experience needed.normal questions attributes, job proximity. food preparation, food heating, rules, regulations.

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Quiznos.

Interview

I had to memorize the menu and take a test. Then I had non paid on-the-job training for a week before being registered as an employee and getting paid. It was not difficult.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Quiznos (Baltimore, MD) in January 2016.

Interview

I just met the manager and since I was there through referral, I got hired right away and began the job next day. Although there were some questions about my past experiencs.

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Quiznos.

Interview

I saw an in-store advertisement for current positions, and returned the following day dressed nicely and with a resume in hand. I asked about the hiring process, and if it would be possible to schedule a meeting with the manager about an application. The manager was available, asked me about my experience in customer service and food preparation, and offered me a job on the spot. I got my asking wage, and then tips when I would deliver.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Quiznos.

Interview

Had an easy interview with the owner, who basically gave me the job on the spot. The interview was very relaxed. He told me to come in a few days later to train!

Crew Member Interview

Interview

A new someone already working at they store and they put in a good word for me. Interview process moved quickly and was easy. The store manager called me and set up a time for me to come into the store for a 1-1 interview with him. That same day I toured the store and accepted the job.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you received a difficult customer?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not try to negotiate