R/GA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 15, 2017

2.8

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at R/GA (New York, NY).

Interview

Had a call with the HR person and then interviewed with 4 people on the same day, 2 senior analysts and 2 managers. People there are very friendly and our conversations went well.

Senior HR Business Partner Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at R/GA (New York, NY) in May 2017.

Interview

The office in NY is amazing. Collaborative work environment and they took me on a tour just on the interview. The process was very informal and I had the opportunity to meet with multiple people that helped my decision to join the company.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at R/GA (New York, NY).

Interview

This was one of the most bizarre interview processes I've been a part of. I began by applying for a position as a design intern in New York City. Shortly thereafter, I was informed that I had been lifted from the intern pool and they were going to interview me for a full-time position. I thought this could only mean good things. After one brief half-hour interview, I was told they planned on making hiring decisions within the week. Two weeks later, I was informed that not only did I not get the full-time position, but they were moving forward with other candidates for the intern position as well.

Interview Questions

• If you were to show me one piece in your portfolio that reflects you as a designer, what would it be?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at R/GA.

Interview

Online Automated Interview, super chill, not hard questions but was a little weird talking to the computer. There was enough time to answer each question and I did not feel rushed or stressed while answering.

Production Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at R/GA (Austin, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

About a month after applying I received an email from a recruiter to schedule a phone interview. The phone call was more of an explanation of the role but I was asked about some of my previous experience. I had two back to back on-site interviews the following week and was told I would hear back within the next week. It has now been two weeks and despite emailing the recruiter I never received anything back.

Visual Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at R/GA (Portland, OR).

Interview

I contacted my connection with the recruiter at R/GA and she scheduled a phone interview with me and then moved me onto a Skype interview with a CD a couple days later. Alot of back and forth feedback between the recruiter and I and the whole interview process took about a month.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at R/GA (Austin, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

There was an online interview in which they asked me questions that were prompted. I would get 15 seconds to come up with an answer and about 1 minute to talk. I had to record my answers through amid on my laptop and with my webcam.

Design Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at R/GA (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied through their online application and was connected with a recruiter within a week or so of submitting my information. I was then screened with a call from HR followed by and scheduled skye interview with me and a recruiter from their talent department within a few weeks. A lot of back and forth feedback between the recruiter and I and the whole interview process took about a month.

Interview Questions

• What my favorite project was in my portfolio and why ?   1 Answer

Business Development Role Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at R/GA.

Interview

Screening call with HR followed by an in-office interview.

During my initial in-office interview, the interviewer explicitly said she wanted me to come in for the next round interview. I subsequently received a rejection email. While I understand that hiring involves a lot of factors and considerations, it was an unexpected email to receive given the information I received from my interviewer. Given the circumstances, I subsequently asked HR if it was possible to receive feedback about my interview. I never received a response from HR.

The interview itself was fine and the interviewer was nice, but they should probably establish ground rules on what employees should indicate to interviewees and what they shouldn't so that they avoid these sorts of inconsistencies.

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at R/GA (Portland, OR) in February 2017.

Interview

The first process was a phone screen with a recruiter from New York. Ultimately moved on to a remote video recording interview where I had to answer a set of pre-set questions and submitted my video for review. Never heard back from the other side.

Interview Questions

• What's your favorite thing about technology?   1 Answer