Cover image for R/GA

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

R/GA Interview Questions

Updated Nov 10, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 168 of over 168 interviews

Employee Referral15%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

R/GA

Application

I interviewed at R/GA

Interview

No me entrevistó la persona que me había citado y no me hizo ninguna pregunta relacionada a mi puesto. Pareció improvisado. No fue una buena experiencia. Y ya no tengo más para decir.

Interview Questions
  • Nada relacionado a mi puesto
    Answer Question

R/GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 months. I interviewed at R/GA

Interview

First I had HR interview and with design director interview online. Interviewers were kind and friendly and asked about your experiences. I felt HR checked my CV details but seems design director didn't check any of my CV or portfolio so she has clear needs but I didn't fit that area. It would be better if she checked mine in advance so no wasting energy for both.

Interview Questions
  • If you have brand experiences. This was the main point for them.
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about R/GA

Join the conversation on

Job Board - Advertising

7m

works at

R/GA

RARE opportunity to lead a design team at R/GA. Looking for conceptual Creative Directors focusing in design who are passionate about branding, digital and UX/UI. We work with leading brands in new economy, tech and entertainment. Hit me up!

4 Comments

Advertising

125.7K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/advertising/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Employer-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=R/GA~23929
Join the conversation on

R/GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at R/GA

Interview

Start with a call with the hiring manager who asks basic interview questions. Really nice and friendly. Then in a week speak to two senior UX staff and they explain the internship and a bit about the company. Then you share portfolio - this bit is tough they ask some hard questions like what were other creative solutions you could consider; what is the business viability of your case study (how will you actually get it to work). etc.

Interview Questions
  • what were other creative solutions you could consider; what is the business viability of your case study (how will you actually get it to work). etc.

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at R/GA (London, England) in Aug 2022

Interview

2 stage interview. Applied for the London office. First stage spoke to The London IT manager and then second stage spoke to system manager from USA and Finland. Interview was nice and chilled.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me a time where you had to deal with a difficult situation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buenos Aires

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at R/GA (Buenos Aires) in Aug 2022

Interview

Interviews with several people from various teams, the whole process took over a month. Not very organized and nobody seemed to know for which position I was interviewing. Some of them were super nice, some were a bit unengaged.

Interview Questions
  • Nothing out of the ordinary, but very little questions. They wanted me to talk about myself and ask them questions if I had any.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in São Paulo, São Paulo

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at R/GA (São Paulo, São Paulo) in Jul 2022

Interview

Realizei um processo seletivo com o João Vitor, e do começo ao fim só tenho elogios. É um prazer conhecer pessoas tão educadas e competentes como o João. Sem dúvidas ele me proporcionou uma das melhores experiências em entrevistas. Obrigada por tanto.

Interview Questions
  • Foi a entrevista mais humana que tive.

R/GA

Application

I interviewed at R/GA

Interview

Talked with 3 interviewers, covered projects on resume, basic DS knowledge, and API experience. One off virtual interview, there was QA section, the decision response was timely. Interviewers are acting nice, no pressure.

Interview Questions
  • Have you worked on designing APIs. Differences between sql join operations.

R/GA

Application

I interviewed at R/GA

Interview

El proceso de la entrevista fue muy organizado, con mucho respeto por el tiempo del entrevistado y buena comunicación. Pase por 3 etapas, rrhh, evaluación técnica y luego me entrevistaron para otro puesto diferente al que había postulado inicialmente

Interview Questions
  • Cuales Motivaciones para el puesto y perspectiva de crecimiento laboral

R/GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at R/GA in Apr 2022

Interview

Primeira etapa via ligação no WhatsApp para explicar benefícios. Depois todas via zoom. São 3 etapas. Fizeram perguntas padrões, nada demais. Metade da entrevista feita em inglês. A primeira etapa é com alguem da mesma posição, a segunda com diretores relacionados e a última com diretor do escritório do Estados Unidos

Interview Questions
  • - Qual seu processo de trabalho - Se já possui experiência nisso - Como me sentiria trabalhando nessa área - Se sou confortável com inglês - Fale um pouco sobre sua carreira
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in São Paulo, São Paulo

Application

The process took 2 months. I interviewed at R/GA (São Paulo, São Paulo) in Apr 2022

Interview

Passei por 3 etapas de entrevista com diferentes níveis de gestão e de países diferentes, após isso nunca mais responderam. Senti falta de feedback ou de um deadline para controlar expectativas.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 168 Interviews

R/GA Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at R/GA as 49.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.86 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Art Director and Visual Designer rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Associate Producer and Software Engineer roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at R/GA takes an average of 27 days when considering 127 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Software Engineer had the quickest hiring process (on average 8 days), whereas Associate Producer roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 38 days).

Common stages of the interview process at R/GA according to 127 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 27.67%