Job Seeker

What's the culture like here?

Current Employee

Collaborative

Can't find what you are looking for?

Get answers directly from R/GA employees.

Cover image for R/GA

81% Approve of CEO
3.8
R/GA Global CEO Sean Lyons
Sean Lyons

What people are saying about R/GA

Job Board - Advertising

1y

works at

R/GA

RARE opportunity to lead a design team at R/GA. Looking for conceptual Creative Directors focusing in design who are passionate about branding, digital and UX/UI. We work with leading brands in new economy, tech and entertainment. Hit me up!

5 Comments

Advertising

230.5K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - /Community/advertising

Got a burning question about R/GA? Just ask!

On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with R/GA employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What are your colleagues talking about?

Find your exclusive Company Bowl on Community. Join the hottest conversation with your colleagues anonymously.
Join the Conversation

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor

Pros
Cons

Ratings by Demographics

Want more options?

This rating reflects the overall rating of R/GA and is not affected by filters.

4.0Asian (10)
3.6Black or African American (6)
4.5Hispanic or Latinx (11)
4.2White (26)

New York, NY
      Recommend
      CEO Approval
      Business Outlook

Pros

The people is the reason to work at R/GA. Everyone is smart, talented and dedicated to their craft.

Cons

Multiple management changes has changed the dynamics of how people work in a direction that's not desirable.

1. 4.0
        Sep 18, 2023
        Executive Producer
        Current Employee, more than 1 year
        Portland, OR
        Recommend
        CEO Approval
        Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing MAT leave. Was able to take 6 months off fully paid. Came back to my job without any issues

Cons

Raises we pathetic this year and did not keep up with inflation. Also I have found out that I am underpaid compared to others in my role. I brought this up to management and they told me nicely there was nothing they could do and I just had to deal.

2. Join the R/GA team
        See Our Latest Jobs
      Viewing 1 - 10 of 695 Reviews
      </>Embed

R/GA Reviews FAQs

R/GA has an overall rating of 3.8 out of 5, based on over 992 reviews left anonymously by employees. 73% of employees would recommend working at R/GA to a friend and 49% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, R/GA employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.9 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at R/GA. This rating has improved by 4% over the last 12 months.

73% of R/GA employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated R/GA 3.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.7 for culture and values and 3.6 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at R/GA to be benefits, career development, coworkers and the cons to be management, senior leadership, culture.

Popular Careers with R/GA Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews

Popular Conversations

Interview Tips

193.7K

Quality Assurance Associate

If employers are shopping cheap, should we just apply for roles that we're less qualified for?

Quality Assurance Associate

I had an interview late August, sent a thank you the same day, followed up when they said they would get back to me, and then again a week later and I got no response. I gave up and they just sent me an email saying the position was on hold and they hoped to have an update at the end of the week. I'd still like to see what they might offer me so what could I say in response?

Management

Have you ever been asked by a recruiter to sign an nda before they can speak to you about a job they're recruiting you for? Mind you they reached out to me

1 Comment

Glassdoor has 992 R/GA reviews submitted anonymously by R/GA employees. Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if R/GA is right for you.