What people are saying about R/GA
Got a burning question about R/GA? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with R/GA employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Clientele is great and the people are even better." (in 168 reviews)
- "Pay was good in comparison to most competitors." (in 29 reviews)
- "Some great clients with interesting project opportunities." (in 22 reviews)
- "I've learnt a lot by collaborating with the best visual designers, copywriters, developers and other talented people here." (in 16 reviews)
- "Office is beautiful." (in 14 reviews)
- "Long hours; often a lack of clear direction from the top; inadequate number of staff often assigned to gargantuan tasks" (in 42 reviews)
- "There is no work/life balance" (in 37 reviews)
- "poor management overall." (in 31 reviews)
- "No Culture" (in 28 reviews)
- "Half of creative leadership lacks the ‘creative’ to their titles." (in 23 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of R/GA and is not affected by filters.
Found 695 of over 992 reviews
Updated Sep 25, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.0Jul 24, 2023DeveloperFormer EmployeeNew York, NY
The people is the reason to work at R/GA. Everyone is smart, talented and dedicated to their craft.
Multiple management changes has changed the dynamics of how people work in a direction that's not desirable.
- 4.0Sep 18, 2023Executive ProducerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearPortland, OR
Amazing MAT leave. Was able to take 6 months off fully paid. Came back to my job without any issues
Raises we pathetic this year and did not keep up with inflation. Also I have found out that I am underpaid compared to others in my role. I brought this up to management and they told me nicely there was nothing they could do and I just had to deal.
R/GA Reviews FAQs
R/GA has an overall rating of 3.8 out of 5, based on over 992 reviews left anonymously by employees. 73% of employees would recommend working at R/GA to a friend and 49% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.
73% of R/GA employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated R/GA 3.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.7 for culture and values and 3.6 for career opportunities.