Cover image for RAB

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

RAB Interview Questions

Updated Dec 21, 2015

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2 of over 2 interviews

Interviews at RAB

Positive100%
In Person100%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at RAB

Anonymous Employee in Cordova, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at RAB (Cordova, TN) in Jan 2013

Interview

Regular interview process, average common questions, skits and role playing during training. Drug screening was done the day of training in order to start. Group training for at least 3 weeks long depending on how each employee picks up learning.Regular interview process, average common questions, skits and role playing during training. Drug screening was done the day of training in order to start. Group training for at least 3 weeks long depending on how each employee picks up learning.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us more about what you know about our company
    1 Answer
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Cordova, TN

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at RAB (Cordova, TN) in May 2011

Interview

Questions asked would it be difficult for you to call and tell consumers about delinquent accounts. What other Customer Service experience do you have and how many years of experience

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Finance

Join the conversation on

Finance

2m

a

Commercial Customer Service Representative

What’s the best way to have a lack of compensation and incentive conversation in your department? I went above and beyond for years doing extra work, organizations etc and nothing has been reflected in pay. I thought my 5 year was going to finally show something but it did not. I’ve inquired about pay but it’s gotten nowhere.

12 Comments

Finance

138.9K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/finance/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=RAB~380862
Join the conversation on

Got a burning question about RAB? Just ask!

On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with RAB employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What's Fishbowl